OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Brazils
pimp.gif

I'm starting to like the USA's. At first only the black/silver cw that supposed to be a FNL exclusive got me, now the USA's are added to the Hyperfuse list. Is the only difference between the USA's and KD USA's the "Durant" on the tongue? I was looking on NDC and they both have that UWR dot pattern on the collar and that was the only thing I could find different of the two versions.

So my question is...Are the Brazil's World Basketball Tournament team shoes a GR or are they limited.

Dope pickups. The Brazils are limited GR. Niketowns have em and a lot of online urban accounts got em too. Chk eBay

NWT thanks for the info. I was hoping they showed up at footlocker around my way so I can use the coupon. SO hopefully they pop up

Fresh-Whats good man? I saw you got your Brasil's nice pick up fam.

Glad to see that RED pair up on NDC..... now just gotta cop them.

Not sure when thats going to be.

USA (Durants) Brazils and Puerto Ricos...Its sad that Im puttin money right back into nikes pocket after they pay me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhobson5

NWT thanks for the info. I was hoping they showed up at footlocker around my way so I can use the coupon. SO hopefully they pop up

they're not gonna show up at Ftl or footactions... I texted my friends that work at those stores and they said they aren't getting them. I think it's just HOH and Niketowns.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

they're not gonna show up at Ftl or footactions... I texted my friends that work at those stores and they said they aren't getting them. I think it's just HOH and Niketowns.

Originally Posted by johnjkim15

Eastbay going to get KD's PE?
STYLE # / COLOR # 407622-102

I like using my Gold member shipping.

Afterchecking our system, it does appear that we are expecting a shipment of theNike Zoom Hyperfuse in colors Red/Black "USAB" (07622102) priced at$99.99. We are expecting these in at anytime now! Unfortunately, we do not havea solid date as of yet but as soon as we do we will be sure to post an update.
nerd.gif
They are though available for back orders,via phone.

Keep in mind all back order dates are subject to change.

EastbayRep – Paul

IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT THE DEL SOLS ARE THE SICKEST COLORWAY THIS YEAR LOL!

na all the c/w's are nasty, I just havent decided which pair im gonna get to ball in. My pro am team is orange and I know those wont drop for a while. may have to go with the all blacks but I want one of the brighter pairs too. decisions decisions!

Just pulled the trigger on the USA's (Durant), for $60 a pair could of doubled up but I'll just probably wait until the photo blue or all purple joint release.

Just checked FA on 34th. The $30 off coupon is a go on the Brasils. Oh yea, they have the Brasils there.

Back
Top Bottom