OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2010-fallwinter-collection-0.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2010-fallwinter-collection-1.jpg

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-2010-fallwinter-collection-4.jpg

Fall/Winter Collection

Hey all,

For those that have played in these, what are your feelings compared to shoes like the Hyperdunk, KD III and some other Nike Basketball shoes from the past seasons? I played in VII PS's last year and Soldier III's thinking they were damn near perfect. I hated the hyperdunks and never tried anything after that.

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Hey all,

For those that have played in these, what are your feelings compared to shoes like the Hyperdunk, KD III and some other Nike Basketball shoes from the past seasons? I played in VII PS's last year and Soldier III's thinking they were damn near perfect. I hated the hyperdunks and never tried anything after that.

I've balled in mine a few times since acquiring them this past week.  I love hyperdunks but they are a completely different shoe/fit.  Hyperfuses are narrower than hyperdunks.  If you have narrow feet get your normal size for balling, otherwise go up half a size.  They feel more stable than hyperdunks through the ankle despite lacing slightly lower (more of a mid than a high).  What really sets them apart from all my other performance sneakers though is the amazing climate control.  These babies breathe!  And they are INCREDIBLY comfortable.  Combined with the amazing price point you really can't go wrong with these on your feet.

Well, the whole shoe is made of Mesh Material pretty much, Mesh fused with some kind of synthetic/flexible rubber that is strong enough to withstand the demands of playing basketball.
laugh.gif

It's pretty obvious if take a close look with the patterns emerging from toe-box to heel tab, probably that's why they called it "Hyperfuse" Mesh sandwiched by Synthetic Rubber the only thing I've been thinking is where is the air zoom, fore foot or heel.

As for Performance, I've played on it twice already and I can say it's pretty comfortable and stable compared to other Nike BBall shoe, At first look, to be honest the shoe is scary, Why? It's very thin almost made out of paper there's no stitch and practically where will the stability come from in it's paper like material. But I was surprised when I played in it, really comfortable, lightweight, and for paper thin materials my feet felt really stable and secured on these shoes and of course breathability.

Well, the whole shoe is made of Mesh Material pretty much, Mesh fused with some kind of synthetic/flexible rubber that is strong enough to withstand the demands of playing basketball.
laugh.gif

It's pretty obvious if take a close look with the patterns emerging from toe-box to heel tab, probably that's why they called it "Hyperfuse" Mesh sandwiched by Synthetic Rubber the only thing I've been thinking is where is the air zoom, fore foot or heel.

As for Performance, I've played on it twice already and I can say it's pretty comfortable and stable compared to other Nike BBall shoe, At first look, to be honest the shoe is scary, Why? It's very thin almost made out of paper there's no stitch and practically where will the stability come from in it's paper like material. But I was surprised when I played in it, really comfortable, lightweight, and for paper thin materials my feet felt really stable and secured on these shoes and of course breathability.

Back
Top Bottom