OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

^truth.

Id go broke foreals.

Those rondos are pretty sick.

And whats up with him and dwight rockin non-nba socks during media day?

^foreal?? nice... ima grab another pair.

for the one asking bout the Durant PE's i got mine at niketown LA. not sure if they're GR or limited tho.

^foreal?? nice... ima grab another pair.

for the one asking bout the Durant PE's i got mine at niketown LA. not sure if they're GR or limited tho.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

Just FYI: Almost all Hyperfuse are marked down at Niketowns. $59.97.

mad.gif
thats !%*$+!@*. I was just in NTLV. Not having a niketown within 300 miles of you ftl.
frown.gif

so i'm not exactly anxious to read through the entire thread on these...

but is the overall consensus that these perform really well on the court?

cause my coach is considering getting these for our team shoe this season, but i want to make sure they're going to preform...

would you guys take these over the hyperdunk 2010s?

i have both the hyperfuse and hyperdunk 2010, and i would definitely choose the hyperfuse over them.
hyperfuse >

i too own both but the HD 2010s are the best shoes out right now imo. great ankle protection, amazing traction, super light, and i love the skin feel on the foot. hyperfuse isnt as flexible as the HD's

yeah, i like how the hd2010's 'skinwire' feels on my feet, and they do have great traction.
however, the hyperfuse just fits and breathes much better than the hd2010. in the hd2010, my feet can sometimes feel too hot too quickly.
imo, the hyperfuse has everything the hd2010 has except a heel zoom air bag which i don't miss at all when i wear my hyperfuse.

Glad I have both as well
but I have yet to wear them on the court
I have to rock them soon

i can't wait til the pes drop.!

Back
Top Bottom