glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
scshift wrote:

nike-hyperfuse-low-0.jpg

Clear Or Translucent bottoms??? Either way i neeed these
glasses.gif

^ill post pics in a bit,

i was balling in them. i didnt see it til i head back to the locker room to change.

Originally Posted by shrewd03

the swoosh on my hyperfused rip.

do u think i can send it back to nike to get a voucher?
I love my fuses, but I do think they seem a little more fragile than most of my other sneakers.  A kid at my gym tore the triangular air vent where the shoe creases.  A straight line tear of the mesh.  And my USA's are bleeding a little bit, but that usually happens with red near the sole.

I also am wondering if maybe I could have gone with my true size.  EVERYBODY said get them at least a half size bigger, but now that they are broken in I feel like I could have maybe gone with a tighter fit to start off. meh,

Other than those concerns, I love the shoe.  BY FAR the best air flow in a basketball sneaker.  I can ball in them and then walk around and my feet will dry out.  And then I can go back and ball again without changing socks, they get smelly though as a result lol, so comfortable I never want them off of my feet, straight out the gym to my house!

Place I was going to get adidas supernatural creator lows sold out, looks like I'll be waiting for hyperfuse lows

Originally Posted by PMatic

Who cares if the hype is dying? Better for the people that want them. 
eyes.gif
Yea i totally agree, im not saying hype as in hypebeast, im just saying, people that are really looking forward to these have no info about

the release situtation, season starting. no RD and then new pics of the lows. thats just signs indicating that they might not drop
tired.gif
(hopefully im wrong)

Does anyone know which Footlocker/Footaction locations in NYC carry the purple ( eggplant ) color of the hyperfuse?

i FINALLY got a chance to try these on........... and i had the say the fit is amazing but the cushioning in the heel is definitely lacking, im hoping the air max hyperfuse can take care of that and still keeps the zoom in the forefoot.

Back
Top Bottom