OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

KD rocking creamsicles hyperfuses. hm...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for the review up there. I'm really liking those silver/black ones are supposed to be a FNL exclusive. How is a running shoe store getting basketball exclusives?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Thanks for the review up there. I'm really liking those silver/black ones are supposed to be a FNL exclusive. How is a running shoe store getting basketball exclusives?
laugh.gif

they were always an all sport athletic store. Ever since ftl Footaction and champs joined. FNL has been distancing themselves from them ever since. They've had plenty of basketball exclusives.

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

So do they run true to size?
I got them in my true size and they felt snug but didn't hurt. Gotta see when I hoop in em tomorrow. (I only wear one pair of socks usually and no ankle braces if that matters.)

watched some other videos and seen the D Will hyperfuse...dope!
EDIT : bigger picture

As much as I love the Creamsicle Hyperfuse, how stoked would I be if the teal/minty Hyper lows on the right released at some point.  I am not optimistic but boy are those straight fire
smokin.gif
18916b45c9ddfbb8af8e6274bd17c489fa90d262.pjpg

creamsicles are straight fire. i love those and rondos the best. all of the country hyperfuses (including brasil) is up on kix files for 150

eek.gif
First the Creamsicles and now the Dwill PE. Don't know which one I will like more

Originally Posted by DiZzLe32

So do they run true to size?
yeah, but pretty snug. i recommend half sizing up. then get some airr insoles to complete them. you'll never want another pair of hoop shoes.

Back
Top Bottom