OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by mojako

TBs available in the Philippines

Mojako - balled mine today and they are great. I needed to go through two other models before getting the right fit with that color hahaha. Sadly someone stepped on mine and the swoosh paint was chipped. And man this colorway is hard to clean, I am telling you.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Miguel Dabu

Originally Posted by mojako

TBs available in the Philippines

Mojako - balled mine today and they are great. I needed to go through two other models before getting the right fit with that color hahaha. Sadly someone stepped on mine and the swoosh paint was chipped. And man this colorway is hard to clean, I am telling you.
frown.gif

ouch!
frown.gif
i experience that on my hyperfuse usab cw...
frown.gif

The save lives laces make the durants look even better, my other ones look beat up already, haha. they get dirty fast and i play in them like 6 times a week, they are the best basketball shoe ever

hey guys!just wanna ask a question....

What socks do you think that will be better on this hyperfuse, weather ballin' with it or playin' with it..

Thanks!!very much appreciated for your opinion...
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

yeah, so how do u guys clean ur hyperfuse? i have the durant PE and i balled on them once, indoor they are dirty after.

i used alittle bit of dish soap and soft scrub and my usa's cleaned up nice, the mesh part is kinda hard to clean though

i know this has been ask a bunch of times, but do these really have zoom front and back?

i remember someone saying these do, but has there ever been a time Nike gave us front and back for 100?

Why is the Club purple/ Black TB being slept on ? These are gorgeous imo.
pimp.gif
Any Lakers fans/Kings fans in the house ? They are on sale on Eastbay with the 20% off coupon too.
nike-zoom-hyperfuse-club-purple-black-1.jpg
07622500_w.jpg

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Why is the Club purple/ Black TB being slept on ? These are gorgeous imo.
pimp.gif
Any Lakers fans/Kings fans in the house ? They are on sale on Eastbay with the 20% off coupon too.
nike-zoom-hyperfuse-club-purple-black-1.jpg
07622500_w.jpg
I was pretty hyped for these, but after seeing that at the Nike store they didn't look as great, not sure why, I think it just needed some more color. These 1 color + black colorways are a little too TB for me.

I just picked up the all blacks because footlocker employees said they wouldnt work on the house of hoops items... shoes feel pretty good..

^ i agree with u man! nike should release a limited edition hyperfuse for KD or for the rest of the USA team.

so i played in my all black hyperfuse... all i can say is wow... something about these shoes just forces you to play faster.

Would be nice... Probably won't happen.

Hyperfuse pes should hopefully be dropping in oct.-nov.

Most likely mid-late oct. For the start of the season

Back
Top Bottom