OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Whats up Nt so i was in Champs today and i peeped these for the 1st time
i saw the materiel and the tongue and it seems mad flimsy like i was considering copping
but it kind made me dissapointed whats the performance on these is the tongue paper thin for movement and comfort i presume
no diss to the shoe the last Hyper anything i had where the 2k4's and the lasted me till...well yesterday i retired them on the court lol

i saw the materiel and the tongue and it seems mad flimsy like i was considering copping
but it kind made me dissapointed whats the performance on these is the tongue paper thin for movement and comfort i presume
no diss to the shoe the last Hyper anything i had where the 2k4's and the lasted me till...well yesterday i retired them on the court lol

^^ yea the tounge is a lil flimsy, but still a great looking shoe, I rock these over balling in them

as of now i ball in Air max Lebron 7's... Comfy, and fits my style of play..

Quick question, as I'm searching around for what color I'm going to end up getting to play in . . .

Anyone know what happened to these grey/black ones?  They seem different than both the cool grey's with the graphic on them and the all-blacks that are already out.  Any info/release dates on these?  Were they scrapped?  Or are they just the all blacks and the lighting makes it seem more of a steel grey?  If so I think I'm going with either the silver/black/red FNL exclusives or the USA's.  USA's just worry me as far as keeping them clean: they'll be a playing shoe only, but I don't want them looking all filthy after two weeks either.
laugh.gif

(pics not mine obviously)

hype-blk-1.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Hyperfuse-Black-Dark-Grey-3.jpg

Nike-Zoom-Hyperfuse-Black-Dark-Grey-4.jpg

I'm heading to Niketown Las Vegas next week. Has anyone been there recently and know if they have the Aqua colorway?

My teams color is white, so I just sprung for the USA ones from FinishLine. Also grabbed a pair of all white low-top hyperdunks which were almost half-off, hoping they are close to as comfortable as the Kobe's.

p.s. used a $15 off promo code, out the door $142, no tax offsets shipping.

Wore these the other day..had to unds ASAP after I gottem...through the Nike(RED) lacelock on mine
Def broke a lot of necks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also these are by far one of the most comfty shoes I have ever worn

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Quick question, as I'm searching around for what color I'm going to end up getting to play in . . .

Anyone know what happened to these grey/black ones?  They seem different than both the cool grey's with the graphic on them and the all-blacks that are already out.  Any info/release dates on these?  Were they scrapped?  Or are they just the all blacks and the lighting makes it seem more of a steel grey?  If so I think I'm going with either the silver/black/red FNL exclusives or the USA's.  USA's just worry me as far as keeping them clean: they'll be a playing shoe only, but I don't want them looking all filthy after two weeks either.
laugh.gif
those are the all blacks. just the lighting

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

the tongue was my favorite part of this shoe, i actually liked how it looked when laced loosely when i wear it casually.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

laugh.gif
Alright, thanks for the reply.
happy.gif
  I had a feeling that was the case, and it's a shame because I think they look much better in that lighting that gives it a more steel grey look.  The all-black isn't quite as intriguing to me. 

I think I'm going to just let the market decide what color I end up getting.  I'll sit for a bit and let them go on sale, and then see what colorways are on sale in my size.
laugh.gif

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

laugh.gif
Alright, thanks for the reply.
happy.gif

I had a feeling that was the case, and it's a shame because I think they look much better in that lighting that gives it a more steel grey look.  The all-black isn't quite as intriguing to me. 

I think I'm going to just let the market decide what color I end up getting.  I'll sit for a bit and let them go on sale, and then see what colorways are on sale in my size.
laugh.gif

Thanks again.
hahahaha

'plz respond'

Back
Top Bottom