Official I AM MUSIC TOUR II Thread vol. Wayne, Nicki, Ross, Travis

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

still iffy about seeing Lil Wayne perform live.
He's actually a good live performer, problem with him (and Jay at times) is that his set really hasn't changed in recent years. I was hoping Ross would be on Kanye's tour if it goes down.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

He's actually a good live performer, problem with him (and Jay at times) is that his set really hasn't changed in recent years. I was hoping Ross would be on Kanye's tour if it goes down.

My friend said he heard Wayne's awful live. I feel like he'd be good though.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

My friend said he heard Wayne's awful live. I feel like he'd be good though.

^ I attended his last two major tours and he killed it, both very high energetic performances. Only knock was both times it was the same set with one or two changes and his guitar set was pretty boring.

^ I attended his last two major tours and he killed it, both very high energetic performances. Only knock was both times it was the same set with one or two changes and his guitar set was pretty boring.

Yeah I thought his last show was good. He basically did an hour+ set cause it was only him and Jeezy
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom