Official I AM MUSIC TOUR II Thread vol. Wayne, Nicki, Ross, Travis

Originally Posted by xbiker47

No MSG
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Wayne recently said he'll never perform in NYC again.

This will be my first time buying tickets to resell...I got a goood feeling about this tour

This will be my first time buying tickets to resell...I got a goood feeling about this tour

If resale value is like Wiz Khalifa... you'll have a field day. Dude claimed he sold 2 tickets for 200.

If resale value is like Wiz Khalifa... you'll have a field day. Dude claimed he sold 2 tickets for 200.

Like many have said Wayne is a good performer his playlist just hasn't changed much.

I think I might wait until CIV drops to see him in concert again, although I WOULDN'T mind seeing Rozay live
pimp.gif

Like many have said Wayne is a good performer his playlist just hasn't changed much.

I think I might wait until CIV drops to see him in concert again, although I WOULDN'T mind seeing Rozay live
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

still iffy about seeing Lil Wayne perform live.
He's actually a good live performer, problem with him (and Jay at times) is that his set really hasn't changed in recent years. I was hoping Ross would be on Kanye's tour if it goes down.
Eh. I went to the Americas Most Wanted tour and dude just prances around the stage and !!##. He interacts with the crowd and stuff but its not like a MJ concert or a pop artist concert where they go above and beyond just music.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

still iffy about seeing Lil Wayne perform live.
He's actually a good live performer, problem with him (and Jay at times) is that his set really hasn't changed in recent years. I was hoping Ross would be on Kanye's tour if it goes down.
Eh. I went to the Americas Most Wanted tour and dude just prances around the stage and !!##. He interacts with the crowd and stuff but its not like a MJ concert or a pop artist concert where they go above and beyond just music.

For those of you who are iffy because of hearing Wayne sucks live, here's a guide.

I wish i could say i saw him in his CMM days, but i did not.
Carter I days- Tons of energy, short setlist
Carter II days--Wayne live was fire, tons of energy, long sets.
Pre/post Carter III days- Wayne was on that sizzurp and was high as a @#@*%*%+!++%, was at least an hour late for each show, had vitually no energy, often let background vocals be louder than him, and set lasted under 50 minutes.

AMW Tour- Dude got off the syrup, put on a 1 hr 40 minute show, tons of energy great setlist.

I honestly believe that with him not legally allowed to drink/smoke/sip, this tour should be high energy and should be worth the $.
Never seen Minaj live, cant judge her yet.

Ross is better than you would think (seen him twice)

and you already know Barker will kill it.

Definitely worth the money.

Just my two cents from seeing him 9 times live.

For those of you who are iffy because of hearing Wayne sucks live, here's a guide.

I wish i could say i saw him in his CMM days, but i did not.
Carter I days- Tons of energy, short setlist
Carter II days--Wayne live was fire, tons of energy, long sets.
Pre/post Carter III days- Wayne was on that sizzurp and was high as a @#@*%*%+!++%, was at least an hour late for each show, had vitually no energy, often let background vocals be louder than him, and set lasted under 50 minutes.

AMW Tour- Dude got off the syrup, put on a 1 hr 40 minute show, tons of energy great setlist.

I honestly believe that with him not legally allowed to drink/smoke/sip, this tour should be high energy and should be worth the $.
Never seen Minaj live, cant judge her yet.

Ross is better than you would think (seen him twice)

and you already know Barker will kill it.

Definitely worth the money.

Just my two cents from seeing him 9 times live.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

pimp.gif

What songs does he usually do?

Back
Top Bottom