***Official Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Pats***

It's gonna be close, but I don't think either defense is gonna come to play. I got the Colts by a fg.
If winning isn't everything,why do they keep score?

Quote:
So who Will Win???

Patriots in a close game

Quote:
Tom Brady will be given a Nobel Peace Prize, which he will throw to Randy Moss for a TD.
:rofl:
roll.gif
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

PATS. couldn't care less what the score is.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

I am so pumped for this game, it should be an epic. I was glad the Phins were on a bye so I could watch this one in peace without interuption. :pimp:
pimp.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

Quote:
not true the 1990 49ers and 1990 giants were both either 9-0 or 10-0 going into their monday night game against each other that year.

im pretty sure both of them had lost the game a week before they met.

Quote:
Brady = Manning
Pats O-line > Colts O-line
Moss > Harrison
Stallworth < Wayne
Welker > *
Pats D-Line < Colts D-line
Pats secondary > colts secondary
Addai > Maroney
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Moss is not going to come across the Middle w/ Bob there but then again all he does is go deep. If Welker or Stallworth comes in Sanders area.... THEY GOIN TO FEEL SOMETHING, real talk
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.​

Image by FlamingText.com[​

"moss > Harrison" WWWHHHaatt!??!

you must be on crack boy?
Harrison >moss.
i think Harrison has better hands than moss.
EquipoTRIcolor​
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
The Road To Glory!!​

Colts. Mark my words. The Pats don't want it. Neither do their bandwagoners.
Team McLovin​
Chica Chica Yeaah​

D. Clark> Welker any day of the week, no one can cover D. Clark once he gets out there its like everyone forgets he plays. and Sanders will F UP moss if he gets out in the open.
Team Macintoshtakeyourvansoffmyblog

Pats > Colts..
I already bet one of my buddies: whoever loses gets a punch to the face lmao.. it's THAT serious :tongue:

:nerd:
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
ed... now, these herbs from S&T, General and JB are bleeding in...

Bandwagon fans are the worst.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Only slightly worse than the Seahawks.
TeamDucks
Jonathan Stewart for Heisman.​

I hope for the Colts' victory but Pats going to win it. Not gonna be easy though.

I just want Bob Sanders to nail Tom Brady.

Quote:
There were 6 Patriots fans on S&T before the season started... now, these herbs from S&T, General and JB are bleeding in...
ed coming into this sub forum last night during the WS cause I was curious to know if their was a sports talk sub forum!

I got the Colts.

INDY 27
NE 17
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown, Sasha​

Pats 35
Colts 31
But Manning>Brady
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Harrison Hands > Moss Hands
Harrison Route Running > Moss Route Running
Harrison Across the Middle > Moss Across the Middle

Harrison is a better WR than Moss, Moss just has height, jumps and goes deep all the time. Look at it like this... If Randy Moss was Marvin Harrison's size how he would be compared to how Marvin Harrison would be if he was Moss's size, Now Thats Scary, Real Talk

harrison.jpg
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.

Image by FlamingText.com[​

Go look at the stats at nfl.com. The Patriots have a better offense stat wise, because they are running up the score. The Colts COULD do that, but they choose not to. The Colts have a better defense stat wise. I am not a big stat guy, but these 2 teams are so close, it has to be looked at. The Colts have played more tougher teams than the Pats. The Colts play in a tougher division(the best division in the nfl). Of the Patriots games I have watched, it seems like the defense they are playing against are lost.
The Colts will be the underdogs, thats fine. They are playing at home, have beaten the Pats the last three times they have played, and handed the Pats their last loss, AT Indianapolis, by the way. I have my tickets, I will be there. I am not scared of New England.

Harrison is not better than Moss, and pictures in sigs aren't allowed
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​
"Straight cash homey."​

Quote:
If Randy Moss was Marvin Harrison's size how he would be compared to how Marvin Harrison would be if he was Moss's size, Now Thats Scary, Real Talk

What is more scary is the fact that this might be the most incomprehensible sentence I have ever read.

^LMAO

Comparing clark to Welker isnt right, TE and WR?

More like Clark vs Watson, which I hope he'll be playing.

Back
Top Bottom