***Official Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Pats***

That is just another catch from Marvelous Marvin, and if Marvin was 6'4" vs. being 5'11" at best, he would be Killin more than Moss ever would and if Moss was just 5'11" he wouldn't be the Moss we see today
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.​

Image by FlamingText.com[​

Quote:
There were 6 Patriots fans on S&T before the season started... now, these herbs from S&T, General and JB are bleeding in....

i aint gonna defend myself by giving you the stats on how long ive been a fan and how many games ive been too but i will say this is not a forum i usually came into...im in general and sometimes music...the one time i clicked on this joint musta been offseason or something and there were a bunch of posts about basketball games and weight lifting...i dont care for eithier- so yes that makes me new to this sub-forum but not a new patriots fan-

Quote:
Bandwagon fans are the worst
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

Quote:
I dont think that pic is his sig MINI MOD, it is just a pic of MARVELOUS MARVIN making yet another great catch!

lol.. that marvin pic ain't but that team seminoles pic is.. but yea, great pic of marvin.. once again.. colts>pats..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

now that the WS is done, i am completely stoked for this game. should be a great one. lot of offense, and a lot of passing offense i think.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Quote:
Comparing clark to Welker isnt right, TE and WR?

I compared the two b/c I was looking at the top 3 receiving threats on each team.....And when Marvin is hurt....Dallas is essentially the 2nd receiver with Gonzo in the slot and Ben Utecht at TE....So, I think you can compare them...Dallas spends a lot of time lined up outside....

Quote:
That is just another catch from Marvelous Marvin, and if Marvin was 6'4" vs. being 5'11" at best, he would be Killin more than Moss ever would and if Moss was just 5'11" he wouldn't be the Moss we see today
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Quote:
Tom Brady will be given a Nobel Peace Prize, which he will throw to Randy Moss for a TD.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
the shocker \/​

Quote:
get ready for NE 60 - INDY 10
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

HBK1nONLY03- Pics in sigs aren't allowed. Fix that before replying again or making another thread.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Quote:
You must have forgotten that Pats Defense did give up 28 Points to the Winless Miami Dolphins. Real Talk

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

dang, NTers are so into Pats this week just lookin' @ all the threads related to them. :lol:
laugh.gif

It's like Pats is the only team in the NFL looking in this section. :lol:
laugh.gif
Zero Tolerance

Quote:
if Marvin was 6'4" vs. being 5'11" at best, he would be Killin more than Moss ever would and if Moss was just 5'11" he wouldn't be the Moss we see today
isn'tcareerbut right now , Oct 29th , 2007 , Randy Moss is TWICE the threat Marvin Harrison is ..
TEAM SEMINOLES
D'vo for QB NOW !! , antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion ,budd thacker , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZckitch01

Quote:
but right now , Oct 29th , 2007 , Randy Moss is TWICE the threat Marvin Harrison is .. anyone argue that ?
:smh:
smh.gif

But when Marv is playing, he is a threat. That is why the best defensive player is on Marv. If they are on Reggie Wayne, then Marv gets the love from Manning. Besides, the older Marv gets, the more Reggie Wayne becomes the #1 receiver on the Colts. Now, if I put Reggie Wayne is = or < than Randy Moss, I would get laughed at and flamed off of NT, no matter how true of a statement it is. Anybody watch Reggie Wayne yesterday against Carolina? No Marv, and Reggie still was making unbelievable catches, and nearly made a TD catch that would have been spectacular.

I'll take Samuel on Harrison v. any of the Colt CB's on Moss...any day

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Quote:
so think before you put your NT credibility behind that statement

Well, my point was that Reggie Wayne is becoming the Colts #1 receiver over Marvin Harrison. The argument on here is that Harrison > Moss. So if
Wayne > Harrison
Harrison > Moss

Then, it would look like this...

Wayne > Harrison > Moss

And I couldnt care less about my "NT credibility."

^ i think thats the transitive property, in math...hahah. i think. math heads can correct me

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

The Pats are going to win by at least 3 touchdowns.
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Colts will indeed win against the Pats and I hope Vinatieri kicks a game winning field goal against them! :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
I will Always be a Barry Bonds fan. The Homerun King of Baseball!!!

Quote:
The Pats are going to win by at least 3 touchdowns.

Wow, just wow. You went from 2 touchdowns in an earlier post to 3 now? You are making that big of a prediction why? What, did Peyton Manning get hurt. Because I am not watching breaking news on ESPN.

funny how the Colts are technically 12-0, haven't lost since last year, are defending champions, and have beat the Patriots 3 straight, but yet they are underdogs coming into sundays game and to make matters worse, people are saying the Pats will win by 3 touchdowns...GTFOOH. I just hope it lives up to the hype...btw, i'm taking the Colts.

Back
Top Bottom