***Official Indianapolis Colts vs. New England Pats***

Quote:
funny how the Colts are technically 12-0, haven't lost since last year, are defending champions, and have beat the Patriots 3 straight, but yet they are underdogs coming into sundays game and to make matters worse, people are saying the Pats will win by 3 touchdowns...GTFOOH. I just hope it lives up to the hype...btw, i'm taking the Colts.

Well, both teams have changed since last season. The Pats have reloaded, and gained Moss, who is a big weapon. The Colts have improved defensively. So the teams are different from last year. But I am taking the Colts too.

^If Brady gets the looks he got in the AFC Championship game last season, it will be another long sunday. Reche "No Hands" Caldwell isn't around to mess things up.

Quote:
There were 6 Patriots fans on S&T before the season started... now, these herbs from S&T, General and JB are bleeding in...

Bandwagon fans are the worst.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Some may not recall, but I made the post during the offseason that NE had acquired him. Not that it matters.

I wanna see Brady get hit next time hes in there up by 45. One of these days, a defensive player is gonna do more then whine about them running up the score. The Patriots better hope no one takes serious offense, or I could see Brady getting hurt.

Man didn't they get rid of him? (Reche Caldwell)
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!​

TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Quote:
Wow, just wow. You went from 2 touchdowns in an earlier post to 3 now? You are making that big of a prediction why? What, did Peyton Manning get hurt. Because I am not watching breaking news on ESPN.
You gotta go with the flow Joe,
No matter what, it's a helluva show.​

Quote:
I wanna see Brady get hit next time hes in there up by 45. One of these days, a defensive player is gonna do more then whine about them running up the score. The Patriots better hope no one takes serious offense, or I could see Brady getting hurt.

maybe...but would a team/coach/player risk the reputation by doing that....? they'll come off as being dirty..... it;s like in baseball, deliberately throwing at a player's head to make a point.
...it is what it is.

Quote:
Are you seriously comparin those 2 to Sanders and Jackson.
BOSTON CELTICS
16 Championships ~ 10 MVPs ~ 1 Legacy
1~2~3~6~10~14~ 15~16~17~18~19~21~22~23~24~25~31~32~33~35~00~LOSCY

Quote:
Taylor hits harder than Bob
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Too many predictions - yes sports are all about statistical inferences - but let's wait until Sunday, at least. :nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
No BOB is crazy. I've seen his in Indy, he's crazy and boys are intimidated by him. Best Cover Safety and Safety Overall in the League
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

2007_1022_jax_362_macht.jpg
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= HBK1nONLY03:.
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Quote:
There were 6 Patriots fans on S&T before the season started... now, these herbs from S&T, General and JB are bleeding in...
s with the 'bandwagon" fans. kind of makes me a little insecure to post with my pats sig that i did before the season.....not.

TEAMYANKEESSUCK
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

Quote:
^ yeah cause he "erases" the mistakes of his teammates by being all over the field, not because of his hitting skills (check out the SI article)
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

^ checkoutmygrill...i dunno man, how long you had that sig? you better watch out, dudes are gonna research that and come at you if you didnt have that sig pre-2001

EDIT:
Quote:
^Hopefully you are not implying that Bob the builder can't hit...If so

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

Gotcha DeadAce....

And Yeah....Tanard Jackson lays the wood (pause)......Matter Fact....Lets Go to the Clip, Shall we???

TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES

Back
Top Bottom