OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

Originally Posted by marath0n

I straight gave up on Day 3 today after 20 minutes. I'll revisit tomorrow. Sometimes I just want to punch Sean T in the face.

*#+% is no joke.

Just got done with Day 3 today. I definitely sweated more today, but didn't feel much of a workout than yesterday. I guess because today, it was more Cardio and running and jumping in place, while yesterday, he got us dropping the floor and exploding back up
laugh.gif

**Anyway, here's some exercises for some of the people who wants to get a workout at home**

NOTE: You must continue on with the change of exercise with NO break in between!

Exercise 1: Run in place; High knees to the chest, and keep both arms straight forward. ONE MINUTE.

Exercise 2: Heisman Explode. Exploding off one leg to opposite direction (Right leg, explode left, then left leg, explode right) ONE MINUTE.

Exercise 3: Power Jump. Legs alittle wider than shoulder width apart. Squat down, touch your your feet, than explode up and try to touch your ceiling. ONE MINUTE.

Exercise 4: Ski Jump. Legs/knees together and explode up to the right, then explode up to the left. *Swing your arms foward/backward like you're skiing. ONE MINUTE.

Exercise 5: Drop down to push-up position, and do as many push-ups as you can. ONE MINUTE.

Break. Get some water! ONLY 30 second rest.

Repeat Exercises again! Then another 30 second break, then one last time, repeat exercise!

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

All I know is that this thing is whipping my %$+
laugh.gif

I love it tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love this program.  The ab workouts are so untraditional, but they do the job.  

Had me not wanting to make sudden movements because the torso is on fire.  

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

All I know is that this thing is whipping my %$+
laugh.gif

I love it tho

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love this program.  The ab workouts are so untraditional, but they do the job.  

Had me not wanting to make sudden movements because the torso is on fire.  

Originally Posted by chupi318

PURE CARDIOS TODAY!!! WOOP WOOP!

pimp.gif
Pure Cardio was dope today, although I felt it was to short. I was like "Whhhaaaa...?" when he went into stretching, I was bummed out, so you know what I did?

I rewinded it to the beginning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chupi318

PURE CARDIOS TODAY!!! WOOP WOOP!

pimp.gif
Pure Cardio was dope today, although I felt it was to short. I was like "Whhhaaaa...?" when he went into stretching, I was bummed out, so you know what I did?

I rewinded it to the beginning
laugh.gif

Did Cardio and Pylo again today, wanted more... so I did 5 sprints down and back (400 yards one way, 800 yards back) All within 5 minutes.

Not to mention the wifey made me work her out when she came home.
devil.gif
Great work out today! Tomorrow is rest day/recovery day, but i'm hooping tomorrow.

Weighed myself just right now, lost 5lbs so far!
happy.gif

Did Cardio and Pylo again today, wanted more... so I did 5 sprints down and back (400 yards one way, 800 yards back) All within 5 minutes.

Not to mention the wifey made me work her out when she came home.
devil.gif
Great work out today! Tomorrow is rest day/recovery day, but i'm hooping tomorrow.

Weighed myself just right now, lost 5lbs so far!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

End of month one for me. Recovery week next
smile.gif

How's the result? Lost weight? Gained muscle? What's up
laugh.gif
i was in fair shape before i began so,

Slight loss of weight, got more cut and my stamina shot up.

Ive been going to the gym on the side trying to bulk up but this really cut up the abs area, try to "keep the core tight" as often as he says it,
esp. if you feel that its beginning to get easier. That alone should make it harder.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

End of month one for me. Recovery week next
smile.gif

How's the result? Lost weight? Gained muscle? What's up
laugh.gif
i was in fair shape before i began so,

Slight loss of weight, got more cut and my stamina shot up.

Ive been going to the gym on the side trying to bulk up but this really cut up the abs area, try to "keep the core tight" as often as he says it,
esp. if you feel that its beginning to get easier. That alone should make it harder.

I will start my 2nd insanity run this week. I got the flu during recovery week last time and messed up everything so i have to start anew 
indifferent.gif

You guys have insane numbers for power jumps
eek.gif
. I remember my max being like 25 during the fit test. I usually stop if I lose form and when I can not lift my knees higher than my waist any longer  though.

I will start my 2nd insanity run this week. I got the flu during recovery week last time and messed up everything so i have to start anew 
indifferent.gif

You guys have insane numbers for power jumps
eek.gif
. I remember my max being like 25 during the fit test. I usually stop if I lose form and when I can not lift my knees higher than my waist any longer  though.

Alright cool, first day of 2nd week! I am loving every minute of it!

Lost 5lbs last week. Not really expecting to lose another 5lbs this week, just because I went back on Protein shake on Friday. So now i'm goal is to maintain my weight, lose fat but gain muscle!

EDIT: Just finished my workout, also ran/sprinted a mile after a 5 minute break! I can feel my heart beating faster than a Humming Bird's
laugh.gif

Alright cool, first day of 2nd week! I am loving every minute of it!

Lost 5lbs last week. Not really expecting to lose another 5lbs this week, just because I went back on Protein shake on Friday. So now i'm goal is to maintain my weight, lose fat but gain muscle!

EDIT: Just finished my workout, also ran/sprinted a mile after a 5 minute break! I can feel my heart beating faster than a Humming Bird's
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom