OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

This program is the truth.  For anyone who wants to see better results in basketball, football, etc - you need to do this.  It makes P90X feel like a warm up.
My knees are effed from my bball career so this is murder for 'em and I only got through it once but the results were great.

This program is the truth.  For anyone who wants to see better results in basketball, football, etc - you need to do this.  It makes P90X feel like a warm up.
My knees are effed from my bball career so this is murder for 'em and I only got through it once but the results were great.

Haven't bumped this thread for a couple days. How's everybody's results going? Weighed myself this morning, I guess I lost another 3lbs.

I didn't think I lost weight, I actually thought I gained weight
laugh.gif
I guess my body looking 'ripped' made me think that.

Haven't bumped this thread for a couple days. How's everybody's results going? Weighed myself this morning, I guess I lost another 3lbs.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

I lost like 3 pounds the first month and I was not following their diet plan but was eating semi healthy. I did not want to lose weight though but just to have more stamina.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

laugh.gif

I lost like 3 pounds the first month and I was not following their diet plan but was eating semi healthy. I did not want to lose weight though but just to have more stamina.

dammmmm!!!great post op.however, i saw the package for like 269.00..do i really need to pay that much or can i just get the dvd's with all the book included...which workout eqiupment do you have?
im confused though, what the hell is the difference between p90 and insanity?

dammmmm!!!great post op.however, i saw the package for like 269.00..do i really need to pay that much or can i just get the dvd's with all the book included...which workout eqiupment do you have?

Originally Posted by j671

laugh.gif
I know right... only thing that made me stall was the price.

I personally would not spend that much. Which is why I did the next best thing, I tried Ebay, found great prices but still a little much for me. So that I checked craigslist... you'd be surprise how many people got this as a gift and they never even opened it.

So I suggest checking on Craigslist... I got my for 40 bucks! Which was worth it to me, because I burned them for my cousins and they gave me 20 bucks each, so I made my money back.

And the difference between INSANITY and P90X are the way they workout. The guy up there posted a link... the person wrote the pros & cons about each of them.

http://ezinearticles.com/...-Tougher?&id=3538794

Originally Posted by j671

laugh.gif
I know right... only thing that made me stall was the price.

I personally would not spend that much. Which is why I did the next best thing, I tried Ebay, found great prices but still a little much for me. So that I checked craigslist... you'd be surprise how many people got this as a gift and they never even opened it.

So I suggest checking on Craigslist... I got my for 40 bucks! Which was worth it to me, because I burned them for my cousins and they gave me 20 bucks each, so I made my money back.

And the difference between INSANITY and P90X are the way they workout. The guy up there posted a link... the person wrote the pros & cons about each of them.

http://ezinearticles.com/...-Tougher?&id=3538794

Quit after 3 days
laugh.gif
and instantly saw results in stamina as far as hooping goes
laugh.gif

Getting back on it, starting fresh.
NO MORE LAZINESS.

Quit after 3 days
laugh.gif
and instantly saw results in stamina as far as hooping goes
laugh.gif

Getting back on it, starting fresh.
NO MORE LAZINESS.

Heading into Week 3 today. My results from my first Fit Test were awful compared to the guys who posted on the first page so I hope to see a big improvement later today.

Heading into Week 3 today. My results from my first Fit Test were awful compared to the guys who posted on the first page so I hope to see a big improvement later today.

i did for 3 weeks in the summer.  it's way better and more fun than p90x.  you don't need equipment either.  my calves got huge from all the exercises.  i'll try to start up again before spring starts.

i did for 3 weeks in the summer.  it's way better and more fun than p90x.  you don't need equipment either.  my calves got huge from all the exercises.  i'll try to start up again before spring starts.

Month number 2 Starts TODAY!

will post tonight and give feedback. Last time i did this i underestimated the second month now im slightly nervous since i remembered some of the workouts
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom