OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by thacapt

I'm thinking of trying this program out since I can't make it to the boxing gym everyday.

Any thoughts on this vs p90x?

I'm looking more for like cardio workouts because cardio relates more to my workouts I do at the boxing gym.

Definitely go with INSANITY bro... you will not regret it! This helped with my MMA fighting also, i'm sure it'll do the same for your Boxing!

Yeah man.
But it's really expensive even on ebay.

I'll probably end up DL'ing it on a torrent and just burn it to a dvd.

pimp.gif

Thanks for the suggestion bro.

My cardio sucks, and this program scares me.
laugh.gif

I am in weight lifting shape though, is this a good program to do AFTER a weight lifting workout (doesn't have to be immediately after, just on the same day).

laugh.gif

I am in weight lifting shape though, is this a good program to do AFTER a weight lifting workout (doesn't have to be immediately after, just on the same day).

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif

Bro, from what I hear, this is the only workout you should be doing if you're considering doing it.
It'll burn you out THAT bad.

laugh.gif

Bro, from what I hear, this is the only workout you should be doing if you're considering doing it.

laugh.gif

Mez 0ne - The best thing about this program is that after you finish, you're actually quite shocked that you lasted... I mean, it's all about pushing yourself to the limits! After the first week, your body will start to adjust and heal faster... BUT for the first 2-3 days, your body will be shot! Depending on how well your body heals.

Thacapt - Keep in mind that you can check on craigslist... that's how I found mine! You'll be surprise how many people get this as gifts, presents... ect. And not even attempt to open it.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Mez 0ne - The best thing about this program is that after you finish, you're actually quite shocked that you lasted... I mean, it's all about pushing yourself to the limits! After the first week, your body will start to adjust and heal faster... BUT for the first 2-3 days, your body will be shot! Depending on how well your body heals.

Thacapt - Keep in mind that you can check on craigslist... that's how I found mine! You'll be surprise how many people get this as gifts, presents... ect. And not even attempt to open it.
30t6p3b.gif

I am now doing recovery week. I am surprised that I can now do core cardio completely from start to finish. Even during those leg lift exercises at the end 
pimp.gif

Next week I start month 2
sick.gif
. How did people that completed the program handle fit test+ max interval on the first day?
sick.gif

I think I will leave a few hours of rest and eating between the 2 workouts.

I am now doing recovery week. I am surprised that I can now do core cardio completely from start to finish. Even during those leg lift exercises at the end 
pimp.gif

Next week I start month 2
sick.gif
. How did people that completed the program handle fit test+ max interval on the first day?
sick.gif

I think I will leave a few hours of rest and eating between the 2 workouts.

Week 2 Day 3 i almost lapsed last week i took my break on Saturday and almost didn't do it on Sunday. The soreness is decreasing a lot, and i've lost 5 pounds (6'1 160) I feel if i stay dedicated to this im going to do p90x after to get cut, because i feel this just gets you in shape and i haven't seen any figure changes besides less fat around the stomach.

Week 2 Day 3 i almost lapsed last week i took my break on Saturday and almost didn't do it on Sunday. The soreness is decreasing a lot, and i've lost 5 pounds (6'1 160) I feel if i stay dedicated to this im going to do p90x after to get cut, because i feel this just gets you in shape and i haven't seen any figure changes besides less fat around the stomach.

I'm thinking of trying this program out since I can't make it to the boxing gym everyday.

I'm looking more for like cardio workouts because cardio relates more to my workouts I do at the boxing gym.
i have both sets of videos, and p90x gets boring fast.  the exercises for each day last too long.  plus you need weight equipment and a pullup bar.
for Insanity you just need space to jump around and run back and forth a lot.  
laugh.gif

i have both sets of videos, and p90x gets boring fast.  the exercises for each day last too long.  plus you need weight equipment and a pullup bar.
for Insanity you just need space to jump around and run back and forth a lot.  
laugh.gif

First day of week 6 done.

fit test 3 results:

switch kicks: 69
power jacks:59
power knees:112
power jumps: 44
globe jumps:11
suicide jumps:17
pushup jacks: 34
low plank: 74

My stamina increased by a lot in one month. I did not get too tired this time. My leg strength, core strength, and chest/shoulders strength  improved by a lot as evidenced by the numbers.
My explosiveness is not there yet though but I think it will improve with the max workouts
sick.gif

Surprisingly I last through all of max interval circuit although I did not go as fast as them all the time and did not fully complete a few of the floor exercises. Doing these max workouts for a month is gonna be tough though.

First day of week 6 done.

fit test 3 results:

switch kicks: 69
power jacks:59
power knees:112
power jumps: 44
globe jumps:11
suicide jumps:17
pushup jacks: 34
low plank: 74

My stamina increased by a lot in one month. I did not get too tired this time. My leg strength, core strength, and chest/shoulders strength  improved by a lot as evidenced by the numbers.
My explosiveness is not there yet though but I think it will improve with the max workouts
sick.gif

Surprisingly I last through all of max interval circuit although I did not go as fast as them all the time and did not fully complete a few of the floor exercises. Doing these max workouts for a month is gonna be tough though.

I've been trying to bulk up for the last year..but I would love to try this since I need to work on my Cardio badly..seems like a good way to get cut too.

i'll try and look for a link to DL, this is definitely pricey.

I've been trying to bulk up for the last year..but I would love to try this since I need to work on my Cardio badly..seems like a good way to get cut too.

i'll try and look for a link to DL, this is definitely pricey.

last week of the insanity program. my stamina picked up a lot. clothes fit a lot better. a lot more self confidence. today is max cardio conditioning with insane abs. i always hated these two workouts cuz im always so depleted by the end. imma prolly redo month 2 again once i finish. This has become part of my everday life and im use to it by now

last week of the insanity program. my stamina picked up a lot. clothes fit a lot better. a lot more self confidence. today is max cardio conditioning with insane abs. i always hated these two workouts cuz im always so depleted by the end. imma prolly redo month 2 again once i finish. This has become part of my everday life and im use to it by now

This workout works.  I've never done it but I've seen the results from people who do it.  The only gripe I have about the program is the people who do this get super super cut but there is no muscle hypertrophy; they just look lean.  Still need a weightlifter's regimen to gain muscle size. 

Unless all you want to do is get cut, I would go with a more traditional weightlifting workout first and then after achieving a good muscle base, I'd do insanity for however long the program is supposed to last. 

This workout works.  I've never done it but I've seen the results from people who do it.  The only gripe I have about the program is the people who do this get super super cut but there is no muscle hypertrophy; they just look lean.  Still need a weightlifter's regimen to gain muscle size. 

Unless all you want to do is get cut, I would go with a more traditional weightlifting workout first and then after achieving a good muscle base, I'd do insanity for however long the program is supposed to last. 

started this workout today and it ain't no joke! had to skip the suicide jumps because my feet were killing me! i'm 5'10" 195 with a belly, so i'm trying to lean up. i don't work out or exercise, aside from playing bball, so i want to get rid of this spare tire.

started this workout today and it ain't no joke! had to skip the suicide jumps because my feet were killing me! i'm 5'10" 195 with a belly, so i'm trying to lean up. i don't work out or exercise, aside from playing bball, so i want to get rid of this spare tire.

Back
Top Bottom