OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

I def want to try this. A few questions first..

Do you need any weights? Cause I'm not trying to purchase more accessories at the moment.

Also, how much did you guys pay for it?

Do you need any weights? Cause I'm not trying to purchase more accessories at the moment.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

no weights. and i dl'ed it 
laugh.gif

this is my last week everyone 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

no weights. and i dl'ed it 
laugh.gif

this is my last week everyone 
pimp.gif

I did the fit test yesterday, didn't finish 
laugh.gif
But on some of the exercises I did better than the 2 models which surprised me given I'm probably in the worst shape I have even been in but by the time I got to the last one I was like %$%+ it. Quads are still feeling it today

I did the fit test yesterday, didn't finish 
laugh.gif
But on some of the exercises I did better than the 2 models which surprised me given I'm probably in the worst shape I have even been in but by the time I got to the last one I was like %$%+ it. Quads are still feeling it today

month 2 is effing crazy.

im on my first week of month 2.

I got sick but still fought through it since i don't wanna heave from the schedule.

My 3rd fit test results are on my laptop back at school.

I'm still sick but i still play ball and im about to do todays workout within 10-15min.

month 2 is effing crazy.

im on my first week of month 2.

I got sick but still fought through it since i don't wanna heave from the schedule.

My 3rd fit test results are on my laptop back at school.

I'm still sick but i still play ball and im about to do todays workout within 10-15min.

starting week 4 later today...I am gonna go all out since recovery week is next

I think the sweating part depends more on the weather. I barely sweat when I do insanity on cold days. When it is 70+ degrees I sweat more than I ever did with p90x. It also depends how much you can do and how intense you do it.

starting week 4 later today...I am gonna go all out since recovery week is next

I think the sweating part depends more on the weather. I barely sweat when I do insanity on cold days. When it is 70+ degrees I sweat more than I ever did with p90x. It also depends how much you can do and how intense you do it.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

quick question did you guys do cardio abs right after pure cardio

You go by the calender. Though you can do whatever you like
laugh.gif
that's what I did the 2nd week.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

quick question did you guys do cardio abs right after pure cardio

You go by the calender. Though you can do whatever you like
laugh.gif
that's what I did the 2nd week.

I'm thinking of trying this program out since I can't make it to the boxing gym everyday.

Any thoughts on this vs p90x?

I'm looking more for like cardio workouts because cardio relates more to my workouts I do at the boxing gym.

I'm thinking of trying this program out since I can't make it to the boxing gym everyday.

I'm looking more for like cardio workouts because cardio relates more to my workouts I do at the boxing gym.

I do the cardio abs as soon as it starts on the video...which i think is like 5 min after pure cardio ends

it is brutal doing it back to  back

I do the cardio abs as soon as it starts on the video...which i think is like 5 min after pure cardio ends

Originally Posted by knightngale

yeah I did it about 20 mins after ..... but after doing it I think I might do it a lot sooner 

Originally Posted by knightngale

yeah I did it about 20 mins after ..... but after doing it I think I might do it a lot sooner 

Originally Posted by thacapt

Definitely go with INSANITY bro... you will not regret it! This helped with my MMA fighting also, i'm sure it'll do the same for your Boxing!

Definitely go with INSANITY bro... you will not regret it! This helped with my MMA fighting also, i'm sure it'll do the same for your Boxing!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Yeah man.
But it's really expensive even on ebay.

I'll probably end up DL'ing it on a torrent and just burn it to a dvd.

pimp.gif

Thanks for the suggestion bro.

Back
Top Bottom