OFFICIAL INSANITY THREAD: Week By Week Workout Results

Originally Posted by chupi318

last week of the insanity program. my stamina picked up a lot. clothes fit a lot better. a lot more self confidence. today is max cardio conditioning with insane abs. i always hated these two workouts cuz im always so depleted by the end. imma prolly redo month 2 again once i finish. This has become part of my everday life and im use to it by now
Do you think that is better than starting from day 1 again? I was wondering how I would go about it once I finished the first round.

Originally Posted by chupi318

last week of the insanity program. my stamina picked up a lot. clothes fit a lot better. a lot more self confidence. today is max cardio conditioning with insane abs. i always hated these two workouts cuz im always so depleted by the end. imma prolly redo month 2 again once i finish. This has become part of my everday life and im use to it by now
Do you think that is better than starting from day 1 again? I was wondering how I would go about it once I finished the first round.

started week 8 yesterday

I completed max interval  circuit with no rest except for those plank punches near the end
eek.gif

anyone else still doing this?

started week 8 yesterday

I completed max interval  circuit with no rest except for those plank punches near the end
eek.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

started week 8 yesterday

eek.gif

Gonna start again next week. Vegas weather has been wack lately, been raining, super cold, windy, slightly snowing.
sick.gif

But the weather cast said this is the last 'wack' week. Next week should be warm and good to go.

It didn't help either that I got sick AGAIN! And with all the semester exams and tests, very stressful. So I gotta start this thing over!

That would be the smarter thing to do. Remember your body works as a plateau, you shouldn't redo maximum interval.

Your body will get used to it, then you'll end up not seeing as much progress. Start from the beginning to keep 'tricking' and 'fooling' your body.

Originally Posted by knightngale

started week 8 yesterday

eek.gif

Gonna start again next week. Vegas weather has been wack lately, been raining, super cold, windy, slightly snowing.
sick.gif

But the weather cast said this is the last 'wack' week. Next week should be warm and good to go.

It didn't help either that I got sick AGAIN! And with all the semester exams and tests, very stressful. So I gotta start this thing over!

That would be the smarter thing to do. Remember your body works as a plateau, you shouldn't redo maximum interval.

Your body will get used to it, then you'll end up not seeing as much progress. Start from the beginning to keep 'tricking' and 'fooling' your body.

I just bought this last week but kinda shook to start yet because I want to make sure I'm disciplined enough to do it consistently.

Is it ok to do it 3-4 times a week instead of the straight 6?

I just bought this last week but kinda shook to start yet because I want to make sure I'm disciplined enough to do it consistently.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

It's best to keep up with the schedule. All his post work outs, stretch days, recovery day should be good enough for you for the next day workout.

It's best to keep up with the schedule. All his post work outs, stretch days, recovery day should be good enough for you for the next day workout.

I did the core cardio workout for a couple of weeks since it is the easiest workout. I guess doing 3 or 4 workouts a week is better than nothing but you will not get into it as much. I did that with my second round of p90x and
just quit after a month
laugh.gif

that sounds logical
thanks for the advice

I did the core cardio workout for a couple of weeks since it is the easiest workout. I guess doing 3 or 4 workouts a week is better than nothing but you will not get into it as much. I did that with my second round of p90x and
just quit after a month
laugh.gif

that sounds logical
thanks for the advice

i was able to finish the p90x program over a year ago. i didnt get ripped or anything because i didnt follow the diet much, though i was able to eat healthier for awhile. i was able to shed off about 13-15 lbs overall. as for the workouts, they seemed to do the trick for the first time around. i tried doing a second run recently and i got bored with the workouts a little. especially cardio x, i never really sweat much during that work out. i eventually fall asleep doing yoga 
laugh.gif
. that workout is over an hour and a half! the only good workouts i get out of that are plyometrics, legs/back, and the core synergisitcs.
i started doing insanity a few days ago. i cant get through the entire workout since im too tired by the end, but since im sweating like crazy i grew to like it. im just looking to shed off some extra pounds, and i think insanity will suffice. a plus for insanity is that the each workout session isnt as long as p90x. 

anyway, if youre not looking to pay or download the workouts, check the link. some dude posted the links to a bunch of workout vids to stream (megavideo, google, etc), including insanity and p90x. dont know if this was posted yet. 

http://www.dubukimchi.com/viewtopic.php?t=12050&sid=c17bfa8991c24f0fa3a6c7a47c888382 

i was able to finish the p90x program over a year ago. i didnt get ripped or anything because i didnt follow the diet much, though i was able to eat healthier for awhile. i was able to shed off about 13-15 lbs overall. as for the workouts, they seemed to do the trick for the first time around. i tried doing a second run recently and i got bored with the workouts a little. especially cardio x, i never really sweat much during that work out. i eventually fall asleep doing yoga 
laugh.gif
. that workout is over an hour and a half! the only good workouts i get out of that are plyometrics, legs/back, and the core synergisitcs.
i started doing insanity a few days ago. i cant get through the entire workout since im too tired by the end, but since im sweating like crazy i grew to like it. im just looking to shed off some extra pounds, and i think insanity will suffice. a plus for insanity is that the each workout session isnt as long as p90x. 

anyway, if youre not looking to pay or download the workouts, check the link. some dude posted the links to a bunch of workout vids to stream (megavideo, google, etc), including insanity and p90x. dont know if this was posted yet. 

http://www.dubukimchi.com/viewtopic.php?t=12050&sid=c17bfa8991c24f0fa3a6c7a47c888382 

I finished this weekend but did not do the last fit test cause I had the flu and didnt feel well. I feel really good physically right now and might start a second round on monday after a whole week off. 

I finished this weekend but did not do the last fit test cause I had the flu and didnt feel well. I feel really good physically right now and might start a second round on monday after a whole week off. 

Started this today... I was dying at the end... Guess not working out for almost two months will do that to me hahaha...

First day results:

Switch Kicks = 65
Power Jacks = 58
Powe Knees = 90
Power Jumps = 35
Globe Jumps = 10
Suicide Jumps =20
Push-Up Jacks = 30
Low Plank Oblique = 50

Finished p90x last year and been in and out of working out...
Got a Bball tourney in 2 months hope to get in good shape for that...

Started this today... I was dying at the end... Guess not working out for almost two months will do that to me hahaha...

First day results:

Switch Kicks = 65
Power Jacks = 58
Powe Knees = 90
Power Jumps = 35
Globe Jumps = 10
Suicide Jumps =20
Push-Up Jacks = 30
Low Plank Oblique = 50

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

First day results:

Switch Kicks = 65
Power Jacks = 58
Powe Knees = 90
Power Jumps = 35
Globe Jumps = 10
Suicide Jumps =20
Push-Up Jacks = 30
Low Plank Oblique = 50

eek.gif
those are awesome numbers for a first fit test
took me a month and a half to reach those numbers during insanity
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

First day results:

Switch Kicks = 65
Power Jacks = 58
Powe Knees = 90
Power Jumps = 35
Globe Jumps = 10
Suicide Jumps =20
Push-Up Jacks = 30
Low Plank Oblique = 50

eek.gif
those are awesome numbers for a first fit test
took me a month and a half to reach those numbers during insanity
30t6p3b.gif

I'm starting the program this Monday and I'm really looking forward to dive into it. I'm definitely not in the greatest of shapes, but I hope that this really changes my outlook.

Any tips/recommendations on what I need to get through the whole thing?

Back
Top Bottom