OFFICIAL IOWA POST

My boy still has a couple size 12s couple size 10s and an 8.5 in the MotorSport 6s for anyone on the hunt....

PM ryaneff23 tell him Agent sent ya
glasses.gif

Agent - 12 is too small, appreciate the heads up though!

Man I'm struggling with these All-Star KD2, they're so dope but I want to save my dough right now... That icy sole is screaming my name though!

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

Man I'm struggling with these All-Star KD2, they're so dope but I want to save my dough right now... That icy sole is screaming my name though!

Since i couldn't pick up the Creamsicles, the Allstars are doing the same thing too me. I want them but i know i have to save.

^ I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger. I get paid tomorrow so I'll have the money. They're only like 110 shipped from NDC, which has a 13... If they still have them up after the ASG, I'll probably cop. Unless Durant somehow has a really bad game lol, but thats not likely. Durant is the man! Only problem I have with them is they're bright, just like the Creams, I don't know if I want 2 KD2s that are that flashy if you get what I mean?

Just found out the Durantula was up here at the MOA a couple 3 weeks ago when they played the Twolves.  Guess dude was real cool and very approachable...  Wish I would have known I would have ran down there with a quickness to get my creams signed!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Any Samples or PES

Yeah sneaksoy I know. I'm prolly gonna pull the trigger also. I might not be wearing my jams either saturday.I will prolly be wearing Billy hoyle hyperize

i'll be back in town march 4-7

we could meet up at hu hot mongolian grill at lindale mall in cedar rapids

get some food and kick it for a little while

Sneaky - thats not bad at all, honestly I didn't think you guys would be close lol, our freshman are GOOD! Reminds me a lot of my class, only difference is they're like 16-1 and we were 15-0
pimp.gif
Gotta love LM basketball! Wish I coulda stayed for your game, we had lifting at 8 and I shot til about 9:45, but I had places to be. Hope you enjoyed our school.

Javy, yeerp - I'm still down, Hu Hot sounds pretty decent. I'm pretty sure we have a substate game either the 5th or 6th, I'll update this as soon as I know but other than that I'm free.

And yesterday I was bored so snapped some pics of my collection, check it out and let me know what you think!
http://niketalk.com/topic/236208

Sneaky - thats not bad at all, honestly I didn't think you guys would be close lol, our freshman are GOOD! Reminds me a lot of my class, only difference is they're like 16-1 and we were 15-0
pimp.gif
Gotta love LM basketball! Wish I coulda stayed for your game, we had lifting at 8 and I shot til about 9:45, but I had places to be. Hope you enjoyed our school.
http://niketalk.com/topic/236208

We had no bigs, you guys being like 6'0. Our guys are like 5'10 and below. All in all it was fun and a good game. If you figure out number 4's name in the white i think, tell me.

The 5th would work for me, we have our first substate game the 6th.

Sneaky - I don't know who that is lol, any particular reason? I could probably find out if you really really want...

The 5th would work for me, we have our first substate game the 6th.

Sneaky - I don't know who that is lol, any particular reason? I could probably find out if you really really want...

He guarded me and i guarded him the whole game. Talked to him a little during the game, haha. Seemed like a cool kid. Just wanted to remember his name.

^ Gotcha gotcha, I'll let you know if I find out.

And I'm not sure about the 5th anymore, I guess we may play then, not the 6th? Coaches are confusing the s**t outta me about this lol... I'll try to find out for sure asap and get back to you about it.

Sorry about the confusion, but I've had my dates all wrong. I should have that whole first weekend in March off, so I'd be down probably

ChiTownRivera - no Eggplants for me. Too much to drop for a sneaker I don't even know how much I'd like. Your signature is sick though! How did you make it like that?! I would love to get a "Soy Knows" or "Iowa Knows" or something like that
pimp.gif

Haha yeah i know, I Snoozed last year on them and wont let that happen twice
wink.gif

Honeslty I copied someone else who had a HOUSTON KNOWS
roll.gif
roll.gif

Copied and pasted it and then edited it...give it a try
pimp.gif

I know its a long shot but I was curious if there were any spots in Iowa that got the Coppers?

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

Anybody know the closest place that will get the chirping sbs around Iowa. If so any release date info or when the place will get them.

Originally Posted by Judder14

Anybody know the closest place that will get the chirping sbs around Iowa. If so any release date info or when the place will get them.
Is it true they swithed the chirping sound to a ring?  Just curious if you had heard....

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13  Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, FT COPPERS SZ 13 for SZ 11-12

^ yeah word is they switched it to a ringing sound to dedicate it to some skater phone pranker, pretty sure the change is official. i think i read it on sneakerfreaker or something, had to be a european based site as they mentioned euro versions would not have any sounds due to a european patent issue with the noise maker

Back
Top Bottom