OFFICIAL IOWA POST

going to be performing in iowa in october

(i can't get away!)

prolly in mount vernon, ames, and iowa city

Hey whats good room.  My cousin is about to teach at william penn in oskaluska,ia.  Could anybody help me/him out on what the town is like?  He went for a visit of course, but he wants to get some insider info on the town.  Any info is appreciated.

Originally Posted by faulkit28

Hey whats good room.  My cousin is about to teach at william penn in oskaluska,ia.  Could anybody help me/him out on what the town is like?  He went for a visit of course, but he wants to get some insider info on the town.  Any info is appreciated.
Pretty much nothing here. Cedar Rapids' FL is real nice and also Iowa City's.

i'm booking hip hop gigs in iowa for october

anybody got any connects with venues or schools?
i'd definitely be down to gig exchange with local artists

I'm in town til Sat for work, is the Nike Outlet work going to? I've got some time to kill before my flight on Sat. I already see there's not much out here in Des Moines.

Williamsburg Nike Outlet doesn't usually have anything but I haven't been there in a hot minute... If you're in DM though the Champs at Valley West is decent I think. That's about all I can remember. Scheel's at Jordan Creek isn't bad but it's a ways out there.

yeerp - wish I could help you but I'm a bit young so I don't have any good connects...

Appreciate the reply, ended up having to work but Jordan Creek isn't that far from the airport. I made it out there to PF Changs.

^ PF Changs =
pimp.gif
hope you enjoyed your stay in IA!

I Wonder if the Mall out in Iowa City will get the Pearl Foamposites if they are a Footlocker release...I'll be back in Dubuque and Would prefer to drive to IC then back to Chicago

^ There no longer is a Foot Locker in Iowa City. There's one at Lindale in CR. Call ahead, but there actually is a decent chance that they'll get them in CR if they're released to Foot Lockers.

Yo Nick, i transfered to Senior. Think i'm going to be starting varsity this year. Sooo pumped.

How you guys looking this year?

Made the switch, eh. You're going to start? What year are you?

And you know us lol, should be pre-ranked #1 but I make no guarantees. Just a lot of hard work in the upcoming months!

Yeah, altercations with the senior starting guard made him quit/kicked off the team. I'm a sophomore.

We're so young so i don't expect much but in the years to come
pimp.gif

^ I had heard 9/3/10 but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Sneaky - you talking bout Duke? You guys are young, I know a bunch of the kids through 'Stormers and in the upcoming years you guys will be killin... But this year you'll still have to deal with LM haha
wink.gif

Yeah, Duke, haha. How you know him?

I should actually be a freshman cause of how young i am. Was going to try out for the freshman 'Stormers like Kyle Haber, Seth Bonifas n Luke Legrand. You know any of them?

Ha I just remembered him from the past couple years. Basically the only kid in my grade who was any good there. And yeah I know alla them, plus Weeber. Haber is gonna be the man in a couple years, he's got game!

(You guys still aren't beating LM this year though haha
wink.gif
)

Hahah, Duke was decent at best. Kid had the wrong attitude at all times. Haber will be good if he beefs up but we all need that, haha.

We won't beat that many teams this year, sooo young.

Big win for the hawks today.. wish nike would make them a Nike Combat school.  I can just imagine how sick the unis would be. 

^ As an Iowa State fan... Yesterday was a rough day lol.

I'm going past Williamsburg tomorrow so I'll try and stop and give a Nike outlet update tomorrow or tuesday.

So I stopped by Williamsburg yesterday... And they really don't have much. Black/Volt Uptempos for 75, can't even remember much of anything else. Some 2010s (OG colorway) for 120. A few B-Grade 2009s (white/black) for 70. Not really worth checking out though.

Nick, you meet Roy Williams? Weeber told me to go check it out on Iowa preps to check out Marcus and he sure is getting a lot of attention.

Back
Top Bottom