Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

What sold me on the Atomic web browser was the multiple tabs you can keep open when surfing the web. It's waaaay better than Safari.

Already got the watchESPN app on the iPhone its pretty good but the buffer time is kinda of suspect some time even on WIFI. The good thing though is it kind of acts like a DVR in the respects you can rewind what you say.

I got high hopes for the iPad version. I'm a FiOS customer, so I'm all set. I just wonder how well it will work when on 3G....

What sold me on the Atomic web browser was the multiple tabs you can keep open when surfing the web. It's waaaay better than Safari.

Already got the watchESPN app on the iPhone its pretty good but the buffer time is kinda of suspect some time even on WIFI. The good thing though is it kind of acts like a DVR in the respects you can rewind what you say.

I got high hopes for the iPad version. I'm a FiOS customer, so I'm all set. I just wonder how well it will work when on 3G....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just tested it and from what I am seeing it is pretty on par or close to wifi quality. In a a minute of streaming video it hasnt needed to buffer or load or anything everything has been continuous and smooth. One thing though is that I am on AT&T 3G which is supposed to be faster than Verizon 3G but dont quote me on that concerning the iPad.

Just tested it and from what I am seeing it is pretty on par or close to wifi quality. In a a minute of streaming video it hasnt needed to buffer or load or anything everything has been continuous and smooth. One thing though is that I am on AT&T 3G which is supposed to be faster than Verizon 3G but dont quote me on that concerning the iPad.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

That's really good to know....

Usain, what are some of your favorite/recommended apps?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

That's really good to know....

Usain, what are some of your favorite/recommended apps?

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

eek.gif
Hardaway33 wrote:

How did I miss this thread!? Mac needs to slow down with constantly pumping out newer versions of their products. They remind me of Jordan Brand with the amount and speed of the product being released. Let me stop before I start ranting.
Anyway, if you guys are interested we also have iPad and MacBook sleeves. 

(click pic to see more pics of the sleeves)

http://randomobjects.net  

eek.gif
eek.gif
copped for the macbook pro

I would love to have some pics of your MacBook Pro in the sleeve. 

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

eek.gif
Hardaway33 wrote:

How did I miss this thread!? Mac needs to slow down with constantly pumping out newer versions of their products. They remind me of Jordan Brand with the amount and speed of the product being released. Let me stop before I start ranting.
Anyway, if you guys are interested we also have iPad and MacBook sleeves. 

(click pic to see more pics of the sleeves)

http://randomobjects.net  

eek.gif
eek.gif
copped for the macbook pro

I would love to have some pics of your MacBook Pro in the sleeve. 

just got a free leather case from Apple. They (and Fedex) screwed up my order.  First Fedex delivered it to my neighbor 3 doors down the same day. Turns out they had ordered one too, so they received two. I went to investigate because I saw the Fedex truck at their house and checked my tracking and it was delivered to someone. I went to me neighbor and inquired so we proceeded to open up our packages.
When i opened the one supposed to be delivered to me, it was my neighbors 16GB engraved with his name(and similarly he had my 32GB engraved) Labels were mixed up or items were mixed up in packaging. Anyways, pays to complain to companies which might have good customer service.

just got a free leather case from Apple. They (and Fedex) screwed up my order.  First Fedex delivered it to my neighbor 3 doors down the same day. Turns out they had ordered one too, so they received two. I went to investigate because I saw the Fedex truck at their house and checked my tracking and it was delivered to someone. I went to me neighbor and inquired so we proceeded to open up our packages.
When i opened the one supposed to be delivered to me, it was my neighbors 16GB engraved with his name(and similarly he had my 32GB engraved) Labels were mixed up or items were mixed up in packaging. Anyways, pays to complain to companies which might have good customer service.

Originally Posted by shogun

anyone recommend any screen covers?
i've been leaning towards Steinheil Ultra Clear.  i have one on my phone and it's awesome.

I'm using the splash matte screen cover. Bought it off amazon for about twenty bucks and I'm pretty happy with it.

Originally Posted by shogun

anyone recommend any screen covers?
i've been leaning towards Steinheil Ultra Clear.  i have one on my phone and it's awesome.

I'm using the splash matte screen cover. Bought it off amazon for about twenty bucks and I'm pretty happy with it.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

HBO go App is official on May 2nd.... Joint looks epic... I'm hoping I won't be let down

Very much so looking forward to that 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

HBO go App is official on May 2nd.... Joint looks epic... I'm hoping I won't be let down

Very much so looking forward to that 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom