Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

that was my second time playing it, i was still winning with the lakers.
smile.gif

but yeah i was like, "how do i do a crossover?" lol

thanks love

that was my second time playing it, i was still winning with the lakers.
smile.gif

but yeah i was like, "how do i do a crossover?" lol

thanks love

Originally Posted by PO2345

These things are everywhere in Houston now....The hype has definitely died.

PO

tell that to the 50 plus people standing in line every day at my apple store. still can't believe people are standing in line.

Originally Posted by PO2345

These things are everywhere in Houston now....The hype has definitely died.

PO

tell that to the 50 plus people standing in line every day at my apple store. still can't believe people are standing in line.

Everyone go grab beyond ynth for free for today only its on the top of the free charts, game is crack! Hard as a mother though lol.

Everyone go grab beyond ynth for free for today only its on the top of the free charts, game is crack! Hard as a mother though lol.

I have a chance to get a 64Gb wifi ipad 1st gen, deducted from my pay check about 30 bucks a pay period. My question is there a big difference between the first and second gen ipads that would make getting a first gen at this point a bad idea?

I have a chance to get a 64Gb wifi ipad 1st gen, deducted from my pay check about 30 bucks a pay period. My question is there a big difference between the first and second gen ipads that would make getting a first gen at this point a bad idea?

Wanted to cop one in NYC, but they were sold out all around the Financial District/Soho... Anyone know of any places that have them in stock?

Wanted to cop one in NYC, but they were sold out all around the Financial District/Soho... Anyone know of any places that have them in stock?

Originally Posted by chagocal

Nope.

Part 2 is:

Drastically Thinner
Comes in White
Has Enhanced Graphics
Has a Camera
Available on Verizon.

That's it.

PO

Nope.

Part 2 is:

Drastically Thinner
Comes in White
Has Enhanced Graphics
Has a Camera
Available on Verizon.

That's it.

PO

Nah man. Get the 1st gen on discount. That's what I did. No regrets or problems whatsoever.

Nah man. Get the 1st gen on discount. That's what I did. No regrets or problems whatsoever.

Can't believe these are still sold out...

Even checked that ipad2locator site and said SoCal (LA-SFV) is sold out with ipads

Can't believe these are still sold out...

Even checked that ipad2locator site and said SoCal (LA-SFV) is sold out with ipads

Do I get a refurbished iPad 1st generation or upgrade my 2.1 GHz 1GB 667 MHz Macbook with more RAM? If I go for a refurb iPad, where is the best place to buy? The Apple website? Thanks all.

Do I get a refurbished iPad 1st generation or upgrade my 2.1 GHz 1GB 667 MHz Macbook with more RAM? If I go for a refurb iPad, where is the best place to buy? The Apple website? Thanks all.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

YO!!!!

Madden and FIFA for .99???

D @@*%+%! F!!!!
HUGE sale on EA games this weekend....

bought Risk last night for .99

others are Dead Space, Scrabble, Command & Conquer, Reckless Racing.....

Originally Posted by HankMoody

YO!!!!

Madden and FIFA for .99???

D @@*%+%! F!!!!
HUGE sale on EA games this weekend....

bought Risk last night for .99

others are Dead Space, Scrabble, Command & Conquer, Reckless Racing.....

Anyone have any reviews for dead space? Might pick it up at such a great price. And am I trippin or was NBA Jam for the iPad 99 cents for a extremely brief period and then jumped back to 9.99? I should have jumped on it when I thought I saw it.. SMH

Back
Top Bottom