Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

^^ That case is sick!!

Which 3G version is better? I bought my girl the AT&T one for her birthday but one of the tech guys at her job said she should get the Verizon one. When I was looking up which one was better everything said AT&T's network was faster. I'm in NY if that matters.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

for those who recently ordered their ipad 2 (via apple site), did the shipping actually take the 2 weeks or did you guys get it sooner? 
i posted on a previous page, it took over 4 weeks for my order to arrive.  when i ordered, the site said 3-4 weeks.
that Miniot cover is sick.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

for those who recently ordered their ipad 2 (via apple site), did the shipping actually take the 2 weeks or did you guys get it sooner? 
i posted on a previous page, it took over 4 weeks for my order to arrive.  when i ordered, the site said 3-4 weeks.
that Miniot cover is sick.

are ipad 2's still sold out in stores across the US ? have a friend going to vegas later this month and was hoping they could pick up a 16gb wifi version for me. slim to no chance ?

are ipad 2's still sold out in stores across the US ? have a friend going to vegas later this month and was hoping they could pick up a 16gb wifi version for me. slim to no chance ?

Originally Posted by 23kickz

I've been calling everywhere in SoCal, and majority of the time they are sold out.
An apple employee told me (at thousand oaks) they receive shipments every other day or so, and they sell out within 30 minutes. At times they still get lines.
I don't know if he was lying or not, but I got sick of calling around and asking so I just bought it online.

Originally Posted by 23kickz

I've been calling everywhere in SoCal, and majority of the time they are sold out.
An apple employee told me (at thousand oaks) they receive shipments every other day or so, and they sell out within 30 minutes. At times they still get lines.
I don't know if he was lying or not, but I got sick of calling around and asking so I just bought it online.

if i get a ipad ima get this case

he threw it on the floor twice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oneM1C

Miniot cover finally came in. 
smokin.gif

5681640885_9cbb67f74a_b.jpg

5682207338_4aa254b399_b.jpg

Info is necessary on this. Is that your signature engraved or is it inked on? Is that the standard $70 version?

smokin.gif

Info is necessary on this. Is that your signature engraved or is it inked on? Is that the standard $70 version?

Originally Posted by KickHead23

smokin.gif

Damn that cover is DOPE and I don't even own an ipad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KickHead23

smokin.gif

Damn that cover is DOPE and I don't even own an ipad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

if i get the hdmi attachment will i be able to watch the hbo go app on my bigscreen?

it does not work via airshare, just the audio for reason.
I tried it as soon as the app released and sadly it didn't work 
tired.gif

When paired, all it showed on my TV was the loading "HBO GO" still, not even sound was playing.

It's a great app but they need to fix this.  Same thing applies for the iPhone app as well.

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

if i get the hdmi attachment will i be able to watch the hbo go app on my bigscreen?

it does not work via airshare, just the audio for reason.
I tried it as soon as the app released and sadly it didn't work 
tired.gif

When paired, all it showed on my TV was the loading "HBO GO" still, not even sound was playing.

It's a great app but they need to fix this.  Same thing applies for the iPhone app as well.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

laugh.gif

that case is probably 10x better than the one i got and its 10 bucks cheaper

my mind was blown when he threw it on the floor twice, it could do all those things too lol 

laugh.gif

my mind was blown when he threw it on the floor twice, it could do all those things too lol 

good looks, when they unblock the mirroring i wil be buying that hdmi cable or whatever i need to do.

app is brilliant though.

thanks for the info.

good looks, when they unblock the mirroring i wil be buying that hdmi cable or whatever i need to do.

app is brilliant though.

thanks for the info.

laugh.gif

yeah, it looks like i'll be buying this case.  best one i've seen so far.

laugh.gif

yeah, it looks like i'll be buying this case.  best one i've seen so far.

Back
Top Bottom