Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Can I get that hbo hook up
nerd.gif
pm me

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Just got my Ipad 2 in the mail.

Give me some must have apps!!!

Dropbox
Banking App for whatever bank you have
ESPN Magazine
Kindle
Words With Friends
Moviephone
Netflix
eBay

Drawing a blank now because I'm trying to remember what's on my iPad.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Just got my Ipad 2 in the mail.

Give me some must have apps!!!

Dropbox
Banking App for whatever bank you have
ESPN Magazine
Kindle
Words With Friends
Moviephone
Netflix
eBay

Drawing a blank now because I'm trying to remember what's on my iPad.

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

that case is probably 10x better than the one i got and its 10 bucks cheaper
my mind was blown when he threw it on the floor twice, it could do all those things too lol 
yeah, it looks like i'll be buying this case.  best one i've seen so far.
bought this case from the referral above. great function...very secure with the tab locks and elastic straps.. $39.99 includes shipping/they take Paypal as well.  They ship fast too - ordered on Sunday got it on today Wednesday (shipped from WA to CA). 

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

that case is probably 10x better than the one i got and its 10 bucks cheaper
my mind was blown when he threw it on the floor twice, it could do all those things too lol 
bought this case from the referral above. great function...very secure with the tab locks and elastic straps.. $39.99 includes shipping/they take Paypal as well.  They ship fast too - ordered on Sunday got it on today Wednesday (shipped from WA to CA). 

So the HBO Go app doesn't work for us optimum users?  My brother was trying to set it up and he said it wasn't available.  That's some bs.  I was all excited to use it too.  
mad.gif

So the HBO Go app doesn't work for us optimum users?  My brother was trying to set it up and he said it wasn't available.  That's some bs.  I was all excited to use it too.  
mad.gif

Ok guys I need some app recommendations. I need a productive note taking app that I can mold the template and kind of free style the form of it as per the lecture notes. For example if we do a vin diagram I want to be able to draw the diagram and then throw notes in each bubble seamlessly. I couldnt even do a side by side compare/contrast- pro/con note yesterday in the ipad's native note app so I need a quick remedy. I also am not comfortable writing with my fingers as it would be illegible. Maybe a stylus though? Any thoughts from those of you who use a stylus?

Ok guys I need some app recommendations. I need a productive note taking app that I can mold the template and kind of free style the form of it as per the lecture notes. For example if we do a vin diagram I want to be able to draw the diagram and then throw notes in each bubble seamlessly. I couldnt even do a side by side compare/contrast- pro/con note yesterday in the ipad's native note app so I need a quick remedy. I also am not comfortable writing with my fingers as it would be illegible. Maybe a stylus though? Any thoughts from those of you who use a stylus?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

I ordered it on Saturday and it was delivered a few days later.  I like how shipping was free and no tax.  I've been tempted to drop it like the guy did in the youtube vid.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

I ordered it on Saturday and it was delivered a few days later.  I like how shipping was free and no tax.  I've been tempted to drop it like the guy did in the youtube vid.  
laugh.gif

I know this question has been asked in here before and i've read the last 10 pages but..

Why would someone need this if they have a Macbook? (With no iPod touch, iPhone, etc.)

Can any other Macbook/Macbook Pro owners comment on how they make use of this thing?

I know this question has been asked in here before and i've read the last 10 pages but..

Why would someone need this if they have a Macbook? (With no iPod touch, iPhone, etc.)

Can any other Macbook/Macbook Pro owners comment on how they make use of this thing?

Back
Top Bottom