Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

a friend wants to sell me his ipad 1 for 350.. is this a good deal ?? or should i just go ahead pay the difference and get the ipad 2 instead

a friend wants to sell me his ipad 1 for 350.. is this a good deal ?? or should i just go ahead pay the difference and get the ipad 2 instead

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

dont worry , my replacement unit took about a month. The one i returned had light bleeding on it as well. Needless to say the replacement unit had the exact damn problem with the light bleeding. Im guessing they all have it. Oh well
ohwell.gif

did they call you or did you keep harassing them? 

I recieved a phone call and an email. Dontworry dude, it'll come. I called them maybe twice to check up on it. Then one day I got the call. I assume you still have your bad ipad 2? Just keep enjoying that one untill ur new one comes
happy.gif
thanks for the knowledge 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

dont worry , my replacement unit took about a month. The one i returned had light bleeding on it as well. Needless to say the replacement unit had the exact damn problem with the light bleeding. Im guessing they all have it. Oh well
ohwell.gif

did they call you or did you keep harassing them? 

I recieved a phone call and an email. Dontworry dude, it'll come. I called them maybe twice to check up on it. Then one day I got the call. I assume you still have your bad ipad 2? Just keep enjoying that one untill ur new one comes
happy.gif
thanks for the knowledge 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still lookin f0r the hbo go hookup....I def got stuff to trade for (footlocker connect) and/ or willing to drop 15

still lookin f0r the hbo go hookup....I def got stuff to trade for (footlocker connect) and/ or willing to drop 15

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Unless its a 32 GB or better wit 3G , i'd just say go head and cop the 2

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Unless its a 32 GB or better wit 3G , i'd just say go head and cop the 2

for those who recently ordered their ipad 2 (via apple site), did the shipping actually take the 2 weeks or did you guys get it sooner? 

for those who recently ordered their ipad 2 (via apple site), did the shipping actually take the 2 weeks or did you guys get it sooner? 

if i get the hdmi attachment will i be able to watch the hbo go app on my bigscreen?

it does not work via airshare, just the audio for reason.

if i get the hdmi attachment will i be able to watch the hbo go app on my bigscreen?

it does not work via airshare, just the audio for reason.

^^ That case is sick!!

Which 3G version is better? I bought my girl the AT&T one for her birthday but one of the tech guys at her job said she should get the Verizon one. When I was looking up which one was better everything said AT&T's network was faster. I'm in NY if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom