Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

for those in school and using ipads, what program and stylus do you use for note taking?
I have been using notetaker hd for the last year and I absolutely love it.  I have gone through two styli because they wear down so now I just use my finger.  When they are brand new, your handwriting will look exactly like normal.

thanks, does notetaker have a voice recorder program?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

for those in school and using ipads, what program and stylus do you use for note taking?
I have been using notetaker hd for the last year and I absolutely love it.  I have gone through two styli because they wear down so now I just use my finger.  When they are brand new, your handwriting will look exactly like normal.

thanks, does notetaker have a voice recorder program?

Is anyone else's xbmc not working? I haven't upgraded my software and it just shows .. instead of the actual parts of the videos now.

Is anyone else's xbmc not working? I haven't upgraded my software and it just shows .. instead of the actual parts of the videos now.

Originally Posted by Punishya

Hurricane is coming to nyc soon, with a good chance of the power going out any body wanna put together a list of some games to download to keep ourselves occupied? I have only 3 games on mine.
Stiuckman Golf

Can Knockdown 2

Angry Birds

Plants Vs. Zombies
Peggle

NBA Jam

Words With Friends

Fragger

Originally Posted by Punishya

Hurricane is coming to nyc soon, with a good chance of the power going out any body wanna put together a list of some games to download to keep ourselves occupied? I have only 3 games on mine.
Stiuckman Golf

Can Knockdown 2

Angry Birds

Plants Vs. Zombies
Peggle

NBA Jam

Words With Friends

Fragger

i have it narrowed down to the ipad 2 or the Galaxy tab 10.1 they are basically the same thing but i wanna ask a honest question.

do you guys really run into problems when going to websites without flash? i have it stuck in my head that i need flash so its keeping me away from the ipad.

is there a netflix app?

how are the ipad 2 speakers?

i have it narrowed down to the ipad 2 or the Galaxy tab 10.1 they are basically the same thing but i wanna ask a honest question.

do you guys really run into problems when going to websites without flash? i have it stuck in my head that i need flash so its keeping me away from the ipad.

is there a netflix app?

i just copped the 2 as well and i need how to sync all my pics from my mac, my pics folder has 2,830 pics but only 1,384 sync to the pad? any help?

also im trying to put videos from my photo booth from imac o the pad and it also says an error?

thanks in advance

i just copped the 2 as well and i need how to sync all my pics from my mac, my pics folder has 2,830 pics but only 1,384 sync to the pad? any help?

also im trying to put videos from my photo booth from imac o the pad and it also says an error?

thanks in advance

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

is there a netflix app?

Yes there is a netflix app

Speakers are mediocre at best.  Mono. not that loud.  don't expect it to play by itself at a party or anything.

I honestly would like to know the answer to your question about flash as well.  I feel like I am doing something wrong because i never run into this problem.  There are browsers for the ipad that actually support flash but i don't use them.  I use mercury because i need tabs (and private browsing since everyone comes over and wants to immediately use my ipad can't have pr0n all over it).

But what sites have flash that worry people?  I mean you can't stream live events to the ipad.  Like ppv boxing and MMA stuff like you can a laptop. (if you can People shouldn't do that because it is Mean).  But other then that most flash sites have mobile sites or some sort of RSS feed you can view on flipboard easily. 

is there a netflix app?

Speakers are mediocre at best.  Mono. not that loud.  don't expect it to play by itself at a party or anything.

I honestly would like to know the answer to your question about flash as well.  I feel like I am doing something wrong because i never run into this problem.  There are browsers for the ipad that actually support flash but i don't use them.  I use mercury because i need tabs (and private browsing since everyone comes over and wants to immediately use my ipad can't have pr0n all over it).

But what sites have flash that worry people?  I mean you can't stream live events to the ipad.  Like ppv boxing and MMA stuff like you can a laptop. (if you can People shouldn't do that because it is Mean).  But other then that most flash sites have mobile sites or some sort of RSS feed you can view on flipboard easily. 

Had to part with my iPad 1st gen yesterday in order to get another iPhone 4.  Looking forward to coppin an iPad 2 next weekend though 
pimp.gif

Had to part with my iPad 1st gen yesterday in order to get another iPhone 4.  Looking forward to coppin an iPad 2 next weekend though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

is there a netflix app?

thanks for the reply.
can anyone answer my(our) question about flash??

Back
Top Bottom