Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Originally Posted by miamin2

I just picked up an unlocked 3gs (i got tmobile) after I lost my old droid last weekend. I'm already customizing it up a bit but I want to know if I should be downloading any updates that itunes is asking me about. Would it mess up the jailbreak if I downloaded the new iOS5 from them?
Don't download any updates, it will definitely take off your jailbreak. 

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

As long as u keep droppin' that $#@! for Android and don't completely leave us for the 4S i'm good
happy.gif
i got u b.
pimp.gif
just messing with my touch for now, i still gotta figure everything out.

It's probably because the themes you are putting on Winterboard aren't 4.2.1 ready. Check this thread on Macthemes, http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16804453&p=56, it's lengthy but browse the thread because it'll help you on where the files are located and how they are named. 
Also, download an app from Cydia called "App Info." This app will help you theme your icons easier because it will show you how they're name and what the folders are name when you put them on Theme/Bunldes.

ok, thanks man. will do, and i'll see if this can work again.
grin.gif

As long as u keep droppin' that $#@! for Android and don't completely leave us for the 4S i'm good
happy.gif
i got u b.
pimp.gif
just messing with my touch for now, i still gotta figure everything out.

It's probably because the themes you are putting on Winterboard aren't 4.2.1 ready. Check this thread on Macthemes, http://macthemes.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16804453&p=56, it's lengthy but browse the thread because it'll help you on where the files are located and how they are named. 
Also, download an app from Cydia called "App Info." This app will help you theme your icons easier because it will show you how they're name and what the folders are name when you put them on Theme/Bunldes.
ok, thanks man. will do, and i'll see if this can work again.
grin.gif

theming is quite easy.. mos def easier than android(just went from the i4 to a gS2).. you can take 3 different routes
1. you can use dreamboard (found in cydia).. which comes preloaded with themes(also can download more from cydia).. Gyro HD is absolutely 
pimp.gif

2. you can ssh themes from macthemes or this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1114377) make sure to change permissions to 777 to allow you to fully customize.. move them to Library/Themes

When doing so.. in certain themes you can edit the plist to change the weather, city name etc.

3. you can just download sd or hd themes from cydia and install them through winterboard (make sure you move the theme to the top or else it will get overshadowed)

Photo%252520Mar%25252022%25252C%2525209%25252003%25252051%252520PM.jpg
photo.PNG

screenshot-1322149618711.png

my samsung galaxy s 2..

rooted on Juggernaut 3.1 (Synergy Kernel)

adw ex launcher

the green going across the top is the charge level(dope)

question..

boost how did you add 'illest' and undefeated' in the status bar? (also 1.49 for aeolus? 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
devil.gif
)

Originally Posted by just reason

my samsung galaxy s 2..

adw ex launcher

question..

boost how did you add 'illest' and undefeated' in the status bar? (also 1.49 for aeolus? 
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
devil.gif
)
framework-res/res/drawable-hdpi
find the icon, must be at least 32x32 rename it as statusbar_icon and drop it in that folder.

Originally Posted by just reason

my samsung galaxy s 2..

adw ex launcher

question..

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
devil.gif
)
Its an app called Extended Settings for MIUI. Just drop the carrier_logo.png in the com.android.systemui folder and that's it. 

Originally Posted by ImGreaterThanYou

Originally Posted by illmatic34

What launcher and widgets do you have? That is sick I want root my Epic4g again and customize it.
I'm using LauncherPro and CM7. As far as widgets go, the clock is mClock and the music player is MusicMod.

Question i just got the iphone 4s. Is there an app were i can lock my email, contacts,sms etc? On my droid i had an application lock protection that gave me the option to put a code on certain apps. Can i do that what the iphone. Im not to crazy about this phone. :/

Originally Posted by lana85

Question i just got the iphone 4s. Is there an app were i can lock my email, contacts,sms etc? On my droid i had an application lock protection that gave me the option to put a code on certain apps. Can i do that what the iphone. Im not to crazy about this phone. :/

Id like to know as well.. i dont wanna lock my whole phone but id like to prevent access to my sms and email when others use my phone.. is there an app for that? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom