Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Anyone here use beejive?

Yes. I use it occasionally.

Yeh I just downloaded it, kinda cool. Just wish apple will allow things like this to run in the background. Instead of getting the email notifications.

Get Backgrounder and Insomnia on Cydia. Works like a charm. Turns your iPhone into a sidekick
laugh.gif
will using beejive+backgrounder kill battery?

and how do i setup beejive to do email notifications

go to your main screen
setting
locate beehive icon
scroll down till you see (push email alert)
make sure you change that to on and then type the email address you want the notifications sent to.
thanks i looked all over beejive, didnt realize i had to go through settings

I checked the first page, prolly didn't check hard enough
sorry for a very stupid question but if anyone could help, I would def apperciate it

Question
I have the og 8gb Iphone (not the 3g) and I wanted to know what is the best device to get your iphone hands free in your car, ie ( play music, take callsthrough car speakers etc)???????????????????????????????????????

I looked at numerous products on ebay and they all seem good but I just wanted to know which one do you guys use????

also all the ones on ebay go through your cigarette outlet, is there any of these devices that go through an aux port.

Anyone here use beejive?

Yeh I just downloaded it, kinda cool. Just wish apple will allow things like this to run in the background. Instead of getting the email notifications.

Get Backgrounder and Insomnia on Cydia. Works like a charm. Turns your iPhone into a sidekick
laugh.gif
do u need both backgrounder and insomnia or just one of them??

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Who's a T-Mobile rep on here and could assist me in getting the 5.99 t-zones plan? I still am reading on other forums about people still getting it added daily, but every time I call they give me the run around and tell me it's unavailable
mad.gif
nerd.gif

Who's a T-Mobile rep on here and could assist me in getting the 5.99 t-zones plan? I still am reading on other forums about people still getting it added daily, but every time I call they give me the run around and tell me it's unavailable
mad.gif
nerd.gif
you cant get it now....you would have had to had it when tmobile still had tzones

im having trouble jailbreaking my ipod touch on my mac, is there a tutorial?

after i do the dfu with the holding the buttons it just closes

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

mad.gif
nerd.gif
you cant get it now....you would have had to had it when tmobile still had tzones
you can still get it, you just have to be lucky, i got it like a month and a half ago

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

sorry for a very stupid question but if anyone could help, I would def apperciate it

Question
I have the og 8gb Iphone (not the 3g) and I wanted to know what is the best device to get your iphone hands free in your car, ie ( play music, take calls through car speakers etc)???????????????????????????????????????

I looked at numerous products on ebay and they all seem good but I just wanted to know which one do you guys use????

also all the ones on ebay go through your cigarette outlet, is there any of these devices that go through an aux port.

anyone?????????????????

hey guys idk if anyone has answered this question. but i recently lost all my music because my external hard drive took a dump and i never backed it up.

however, i do have all my music on my ipod and was wondering is there a program that will allow me to transfer the songs from the ipod back onto mycomputer??

so where does itunes save all the iphone data? i need to reboot my macbook but i don't want to lose all my contacts and photos

Originally Posted by kevL7

so where does itunes save all the iphone data? i need to reboot my macbook but i don't want to lose all my contacts and photos

C:\Documents and Settings\*USER HERE*\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates

Question
I have the og 8gb Iphone (not the 3g) and I wanted to know what is the best device to get your iphone hands free in your car, ie ( play music, take calls through car speakers etc)???????????????????????????????????????

anyone?????????????????

yo check your local mall..I know they have them out here..

Originally Posted by amazinballa1989

hey guys idk if anyone has answered this question. but i recently lost all my music because my external hard drive took a dump and i never backed it up.

however, i do have all my music on my ipod and was wondering is there a program that will allow me to transfer the songs from the ipod back onto my computer??

I would recommend http://www.yamipod.com/main/modules/home/

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Anyone here use beejive?

laugh.gif
do u need both backgrounder and insomnia or just one of them??
Backgrounder runs programs in the background after you hit the home button and exit out of the program. Insomnia keeps everything going after yourscreen turns.

Originally Posted by PatGelado

Originally Posted by kevL7

C:\Documents and Settings\*USER HERE*\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates
hmm i don't think that's what i'm looking for. I think that's just the firmware. and i have a mac not a pc

How do I change the icons in my theme? I have the PerectStorm 1.0 theme that has a ton of icons and I want to change some of mine to these, how do I do thatthrough SSH?

Back
Top Bottom