Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Adult app store huh? Hmmm...
0f83563ee354409f10075f728e94d0944fdcb9b.gif

293amn9.png

nerd.gif
.... what theme is everyone else using?

NTers help please!

ok so i found a iPhone 8gb 3G at work yesterday with no sim card in it. I have a iPhone 2G I just wanted to know will I mess anything up with my phone or planif I just put my sim card in the 3G iPhone I found?

by the way it didnt have a passcode on it which had me like
eek.gif
so it justhas the normal iPhone screen with all the normal apps.

(i dont know much about iPhones so any help is appreciated)

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

NTers help please!

ok so i found a iPhone 8gb 3G at work yesterday with no sim card in it. I have a iPhone 2G I just wanted to know will I mess anything up with my phone or plan if I just put my sim card in the 3G iPhone I found?

by the way it didnt have a passcode on it which had me like
eek.gif
so it just has the normal iPhone screen with all the normal apps.

(i dont know much about iPhones so any help is appreciated)

Why can't you just report it lost?

You already have a damn iPhone,lame.

^
because i took it to AT&T which is right next to our store and this one employee was trying to buy it from me for $80 when i went over there
indifferent.gif

not to mention we was asking everyone and there grandmom who came in the store was it there phone but everyone had the same reply "no but ill takeit"

what makes it so bad......this is the 2nd iPhone this week that someone has found at our job

^
because i took it to AT&T which is right next to our store and this one employee was trying to buy it from me for $80 when i went over there
indifferent.gif

not to mention we was asking everyone and there grandmom who came in the store was it there phone but everyone had the same reply "no but ill take it"

what makes it so bad......this is the 2nd iPhone this week that someone has found at our job
I'll take it from you for $90 then.

^
indifferent.gif

not to mention we was asking everyone and there grandmom who came in the store was it there phone but everyone had the same reply "no but ill take it"

Give it to your manager. You may find it's owner, but you said it has no SIM card....hmmmm....fishy story.

^
thats what im thinking

who just has a iPhone with no sim card?

Either I'm blind or ******ed, but I can't find or figure out how to change to a custom background. Can someone give me a quick step-by-step? Thanks inadvance

ok i have a unlocked iphone...and i cannot get onto the internet without using wifi. i do have the data plan with t-mobile already so thats not the problem cananyone help.

Ayo Dalliboy, I SSH'ed into my phone and installed them. Holla at me if you want the files.

PS. Another NT'er sent me a PM about it too. Sorry I took so long to respond, but get at me on MSN: [email protected]

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

marath0n wrote:

dalilboy wrote:

marath0n wrote:

Ajwings23 wrote:

23MichaelJordan45 wrote:

Ajwings23 wrote:

Anyone here use beejive?

Yes. I use it occasionally.

Yeh I just downloaded it, kinda cool. Just wish apple will allow things like this to run in the background. Instead of getting the email notifications.

Get Backgrounder and Insomnia on Cydia. Works like a charm. Turns your iPhone into a sidekick
laugh.gif

do u need both backgrounder and insomnia or just one of them??

Backgrounder runs programs in the background after you hit the home button and exit out of the program. Insomnia keeps everything going after
your screen turns.

So this means that if you receive a new message that your phone will make a "received" sound? And also, do both of those run down the
battery?

i would like to know also and does that mean i need both insomnia and backgrounder??

Need this question answered please

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

^ Cydia.

Takes higher res pics.

Question, AIM 2.0 or Beejive?

Beejive for free all the way. Now you can send images and voice messages
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by suprastar

ok i have a unlocked iphone...and i cannot get onto the internet without using wifi. i do have the data plan with t-mobile already so thats not the problem can anyone help.

Change your APN to epc.tmobile.com. To do this go to Settings > General > Network> Cellular Data leave username and password blank

Back
Top Bottom