Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by blackmetalzombie

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

How do I get videos from my iPhone to the computer?

nerd.gif
devil.gif

Heres a vid that shows you how to do it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my iphone 3g(jailbroken 2.2) won't sync with itunes, itunes will recognize and it will start syncing and the automatically quit after 5 seconds, anyoneknow how to fix this? thanks

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

anyone got issues with their iPhone hanging on certain apps and also apps not loading up?
For some reason, since yesterday my FB, myspace and amazon apps are not loading up. I have no idea why.

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

anyone got issues with their iPhone hanging on certain apps and also apps not loading up?
For some reason, since yesterday my FB, myspace and amazon apps are not loading up. I have no idea why.
word. same here. of course all the other things that came with the iPhone are working. but FB, games, etc, are not loading up. don't know ifit's because i updated iTunes.

anyone else?

Update 3.0 looks real good so far!

- Copy, Cut, and Paste
- Search for songs on ipod
- Landscape text
- MMS
- Streaming Video

CANT WAIT!

No MMS or Stereo bluetooth for OG iphone?!

That's absurd!

Edit.

And it seems that there is still no Flash...

hopefully the devision team jailbreaks the update or whatever the correct term is so i can utilize all of the new features without losing what i already have.

actually, while we're on that subject, when they make 3.0 available for ppl that have jailbroken their iphones, how do we update to 3.0 without losing ourapps?

do we have to rejailbreak? if so, how?

Originally Posted by debs 168

hopefully the devision team jailbreaks the update or whatever the correct term is so i can utilize all of the new features without losing what i already have.

actually, while we're on that subject, when they make 3.0 available for ppl that have jailbroken their iphones, how do we update to 3.0 without losing our apps?

do we have to rejailbreak? if so, how?
you sill loose ur apps and themes unless u ssh them back

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Another theme I'm messing around with:

zvc2z9.png

a4d1l.png

Link to original theme is here: link

how hard would it be for someone decent with computer to set something up like that via SSH?

theme is crack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

if i update my phone, will this effect the unlocked and jail broken?

from what i understand, if you update to 3.0 your phone wont be jailbroken anymore because your upgrading the firmware. im not sure on it being unlockedthough.

Back
Top Bottom