Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by dalilboy

so i got backgrounder and insomnia working with beejive and its
pimp.gif
but the battery dies faster and it lags a bit anyway to fix the lag time??
backgrounder > insomnia... click the option to leave it always working and you are good.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Any updates on the beejive situation?

I don't know what situation you are talking about but I think I got some kinda update like somewhere last week.

Well that's why... anyone who got it from installous can't use it anymore.. and now that you mentioned it,it must have something to do with that updatethat they sent out.

Originally Posted by just reason

Originally Posted by dalilboy

so i got backgrounder and insomnia working with beejive and its
pimp.gif
but the battery dies faster and it lags a bit anyway to fix the lag time??
backgrounder > insomnia... click the option to leave it always working and you are good.
which option??

HELP ME!!

I jailbroked my 2g iphone (using quickpwn) in which i bought from a freind and now when i put the sim card it only shows "different SIMdetected please connect to iTunes" on the iphone and i cant go on the menu like before but i only can go on to the emergency call screen... and when i goto iTunes it says " The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported"

What should i do
frown.gif

Should redo it using winpwn 2.5?

ps. i can call people but cant go the menu screen and the tmobile sign shows on the top left

thats a weird situation. I say unlock it again. The weird part is, unlock only works if it is jailbroken. Jailbreaking the iphone brings you right to thehomescreen, it bypasses all that itunes stuff. However, in your case you can make phone calls but you cant bypass the itunes and enter the homescreen. REDO it

Im using a iskin solo. Its like silicon but alot smoother and softer. Should have bought one last week before i dropped this crap
mad.gif

2w34xzk.png

Ya I just got a silicone case off ebay. I love silicone cases cuz it gives you good grip and it doesnt make the phone bulky.

i feel like i can jailbreak my iphone fine by myself but is it a good idea?
should i just let someone do it who can do it for sure?

a couple questions for unlocked iphone users with tmobile:

I heard that a lot of the iphones that are unlocked become unusable after a couple months, is this true?

I also heard that they havent found a way to unlock the 3g iphones.

How much should I pay for a 8g, Iphone 3g?

Any precautions/ things i should know about an unlocked iphone?

Back
Top Bottom