Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Question, if I currently have a Blackberry with their separate data plan, am I able to switch to an iPhone (and their data plan) while I'm still oncontract?

Just got an iphone and the space button just stopped working outta nowhere.. Is there a different program or something i can download with a different keypad?

Originally Posted by kmn2008

a couple questions for unlocked iphone users with tmobile:

I heard that a lot of the iphones that are unlocked become unusable after a couple months, is this true?

I also heard that they havent found a way to unlock the 3g iphones.

How much should I pay for a 8g, Iphone 3g?

Any precautions/ things i should know about an unlocked iphone?
I dont know what you mean by "unusable" but I have not had any problems and mine has been unlocked for quite some time

There is a program called yellowsnow that unlocks the 3G

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I heard that a lot of the iphones that are unlocked become unusable after a couple months, is this true?

I dont know what you mean by "unusable" but I have not had any problems and mine has been unlocked for quite some time

You could use the tmobile 3G with the 3G iphone ?

Someone who's good with the touch want to help me....

I am on 1.2.1 firmware now and I went to download the 2.2.1 firmware from the video posted by Dam Itz Lou.

I used the link he provided.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TNIQVHJS

Downloaded it all. Then my Itunes just opened up and nothing happened.....

Anyone have an idea of how to actually apply the new firmware. I am awful with the whole firmware/jailbreak.

[h2]Customize is Back on Cydia![/h2]
22 Mar, 2009 19Comments

http://s720.photobucket.com/albums/ww201/prichmond12/?action=view&current=customize2.png

It was released, yes customize is finally back after a long wait for 2.2.1 firmware users on cydia. You might not see the update. If so just searchit and install. You may not know what Customize is? Well for older iPhone and iPod Touch users it was known to be the best theme controller you could get!Sadly it wasn't updated on cydia with 2x firmwares. You could say customize was some what like winterboard, which I'm sure a lot of you use forthemes.

I have a 2g iphone i bought a few months ago and its been working fine until recently. The touchscreen stopped working for no reason. I can recieve calls andtexts but i can no longer answer them because my touch screen stopped responding. Ive tried restoring, reseting it and everything else but still nothing. Itook it into apple today and they told me it was out of warranty so there was nothing they could do. Im planning on getting a new one but i dont want throwthis one out. Any suggestions?

i read somewhere that it will work for a while then it just wont function properly.

how much did you pay?

any warnings for new users of unlocked + jailbroken iphone 3g users?

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

What case yall got for your iphone ?

I copped a Incase Slider for my 3G. Perfect, snug fit plus, I can take the bottom off and connect to my dock without taking the entire case off.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tjsears80

What case yall got for your iphone ?

I copped a Incase Slider for my 3G. Perfect, snug fit plus, I can take the bottom off and connect to my dock without taking the entire case off.
pimp.gif
Yeah, but when I dropped my phone.. i took off the case and saw a fat crack on the back of my iPhone. CHEAP ASSS PLASTIC FTL
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

when is this 4g suppose to drop?
you mean the 3rd generation of the iphone? then june/july like always

if you mean 4g internet speeds iphone, im not expecting it till like 2011

You could use the tmobile 3G with the 3G iphone ?
No, it will only run on edge.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

So you have to jailbreak this to get all these apps and fancy stuff, right?

yea...thats pretty much what everyone in this thread has been discussing...

Still no word on a beejive fix huh? I do not want to drop 16 bucks on that app..... but I might have to bite the bullet.

Meebo.com lets you type landscape if thats what you guys are looking for
laugh.gif

its decent at best, but its better than the app store aim app

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Meebo.com lets you type landscape if thats what you guys are looking for
laugh.gif

its decent at best, but its better than the app store aim app

Nah, I'd prefer an actual app as opposed to using safari.. plus meebo reset my icon on there before and I didnt like that.

I'm using this app called NimBuzz.. works great, has landscape and alla that.. just no buddy icon feature. It signs you off when u exit the app but i havebackgrounder installed so it runs in the background and doesnt sign me off AIM

its my alternative til Beejive is back up and running fine

Back
Top Bottom