Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Just a quick question for people who use a iphone with tmobile that has broken...

Im sure you guys had a tmobile phone before you went over to the iphone. If your Iphone broke or "got lost" did you call tmobile and ask for the lasttmobile phone you had ?

I'm trying to download beejive but I dunno how the hell to download from 2shared.com!! Can anyone help!?

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

This case >>>

game-boy-iphone-case.jpg

pimp.gif

That's pretty dope. How much does that cost?
That said, there's still nothing stopping you from hopping a flight to Tokyo and replacing your current one with the best case in the history of cases.

Only in Tokyo as for now
frown.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Djoker33

I'm trying to download beejive but I dunno how the hell to download from 2shared.com!! Can anyone help!?

There should be a tiny link towards the bottom that says save to computer or something like that.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Just a quick question for people who use a iphone with tmobile that has broken...

Im sure you guys had a tmobile phone before you went over to the iphone. If your Iphone broke or "got lost" did you call tmobile and ask for the last tmobile phone you had ?

what do you mean? do you want them to send you a replacement phone for the phone before you had the iphone?

Originally Posted by Djoker33

Yea I do that but it don't download all the way

You have to use a wifi connection. I was having this problem too. I turned my wifi on and it started to work

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

So I'm working on getting SSH but am having a few problems. First my iPhone doesn't show my IP address for some reason, so I searched online to find out what mine is but that may not be the right one? Then when I login the box pops up but there's no text in it like in all the youtube tutorial videos I've watched. And then it repeatedly times out (over 50 times). Any suggestions?
go to cydia and search for bossprefs, download it and turn wifi on from there, once u are connected , the ip address should be right there under the wifi toggle in boss prefs, if u are using winscp to ssh type in ur ip, username:root pw: alpine, it takes a couple of times for it to go through the first time so dont get discouraged.
All of those have been done but still no success
grin.gif

EDIT: Now I do see my IP address and it's different from the one that I got from googling "what is my IP address" but I still don't have any text in the box that pops up when logging in and still get the connection timed out message. I'll keep trying but do you think the no text in the box is a problem?

the ip address for ur phone not pc,, but hmm i dont know. Try rebooting and conecting to wifi again.
Yeah I'm using the ip address on my phone. I DLed cuteFTP but even that wouldn't work. I'm trying to SSH all because my swirlymms demoran out so it looks like I'll just end up paying $8 for it.

So I finally managed to SSH my phone and get the cracked swirlyMMS but now when I open messages it says Fetch error: unexpected http error. Anyone know how tofix this?

man i need twitter and aim for a unlocked iphone...i have no idea how to get those apps...i tried appolus and i downloaded them like 5 times but nothing on myphone please help....

Finally got myself an iPhone, I had an iPod Touch, but it broke so I decided it was time to get one, plus I needed a new phone as well.

I need some help. I got installous working and downloaded some games but when I go to install them it goes for 2 seconds then says can't decompressarchives. I added the sources correctly and everything so I don't know what's up.

QUESTION:
I unlocked my 1st gen iphone
Have cydia and everything,
But when I put my t mo sim it still doesn't work,
What do I do???????????????

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

QUESTION:
I unlocked my 1st gen iphone
Have cydia and everything,
But when I put my t mo sim it still doesn't work,
What do I do???????????????
download yellowsn0w

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Can anyone confirm that a new iphone is coming out this summer?

most likey will be announced in june, along with the new software update, since thats when apple will be holding the little conference thing.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Can anyone confirm that a new iphone is coming out this summer?
summer 07 > iphone debut
summer 08 > iphone 3g
summer 09 > most likely new iphone

it goes the same for every ipod too

every year theres a new model

Back
Top Bottom