Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

ok, so if 3.0 comes out tomorrow, should i wait until tomorrow to DL it?
or should i just run this early version? is it really stable?

also, is 3.0 already jailbroken? and if so will it be released tomorrow as well?
if not, any word on when it will release?

i have a lot of apps that i dont want to lose due to me only being able to run them while im jailbroken

So i downloaded the 3.0 software. But how do I install it? I tried to do the Restore thing but its downloading the 2.2.1 software again.

Originally Posted by JUSTBLAZE2k7

So i downloaded the 3.0 software. But how do I install it? I tried to do the Restore thing but its downloading the 2.2.1 software again.
Hold Shift then click restore and locate the software

3.0 firmware
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Im gonna sell my 3G also thursday night after apple gives me a freshwarranty one (basically brand new) now my question is is the highest version of 2.0 which this will probably come loaded with able to be unlocked..any tutoriali can be linked to to do a 100% unlock on it?

My mistake. I guess I should have specified that I have a MacBook. but I have to press Option instead of Shift. I'm getting it now. Thanks anyways fellas

I got a Question

I have a G1. If I get an unlocked Iphone will everything swithch over fine when I switch the sim cards?? Wil the G1 data plan work with a iphone

Originally Posted by devv

I got a Question

I have a G1. If I get an unlocked Iphone will everything swithch over fine when I switch the sim cards?? Wil the G1 data plan work with a iphone

nope it wont work

I got the shipping confirmation e-mail today and it said my phone will be arriving on Thursday. FTW. I'll post pics if and when I get it a day early.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by devv

I got a Question

nope it wont work

So what I gotta do then just have a regular data plan and not the g1 data plan

To the person who mentioned the incase sliders, who makes those?

and what exactly does jailbreaking the iPhone do? I never really looked into it before since I never had the iPhone and didn't care. Can someone break thatdown for me? Pros/Cons?

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

To the person who mentioned the incase sliders, who makes those?

and what exactly does jailbreaking the iPhone do? I never really looked into it before since I never had the iPhone and didn't care. Can someone break that down for me? Pros/Cons?
goincase.com i believe

Back
Top Bottom