Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by marath0n

Wow that's gonna murder tweetie but Twitterfon Pro > Tweetie in my opinion.
i tried twitterfon, but posting pics on twitterfon wasnt working out for me some reason, i forgot why, but it made me go back to tweetie

i thought twitterfon pro was better than tweetie until i tried posting a pic, but i wish tweetie had notifications

cant wait for tweetdeck though

Originally Posted by dopestop

how much is it for 2 iphones on a family plan, both data no text. 1000 mins?
nerd.gif

http://www.wireless.att.c...ne-plans.jsp enter your zip

Pissed...was told I'm eligible for full discount pricing (299$ for 32gb) on July 11th...the rep on the phone told me since its less then 30 days from phonerelease till upgrade date...I could get whats called a "loyalty upgrade" ..which would mean in store they would charge me the 299$ discount price +75$ loyalty upgrade fee and that AT&T would credit me the 75$ on my next bill to even it out.

I visit my local AT&T spot to confirm ...and they tell me that loyalty upgrade are good for every phone BESIDES the iPhone. Guess I'll be waiting tillJuly 11th to save that 200$ ......anyone else hear anything like this??

just hold Shift + hit check for update and all is done.

I have a problem.... then mms wasnt in that 3.0 DL for the messages... whys that?

Originally Posted by marath0n

You gotta have iTunes 8.2 first so download that first.

damn so i gotta do everything again..... for sure.

When your iPhone pops up in iTunes, where it says Check for updates, and Restore under that..you hold shift and click Restore, then find your firmware andthat's it.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Pissed...was told I'm eligible for full discount pricing (299$ for 32gb) on July 11th...the rep on the phone told me since its less then 30 days from phone release till upgrade date...I could get whats called a "loyalty upgrade" ..which would mean in store they would charge me the 299$ discount price + 75$ loyalty upgrade fee and that AT&T would credit me the 75$ on my next bill to even it out.

I visit my local AT&T spot to confirm ...and they tell me that loyalty upgrade are good for every phone BESIDES the iPhone. Guess I'll be waiting till July 11th to save that 200$ ......anyone else hear anything like this??
I cant upgrade until July 6th and i tried to get the upgrade pricing (same as you) but they said "we cant do that" i even told them thati pay $96 a month for my own line and i been with them for 5 years! The lady didnt even mention the "Loyalty Upgrade" this is some #!!@#@%$....shedid say that you could try once it releases so i might do that.

Im going to sell my 3g on craigs list. I have my phone jailbroken already. I just need to unlock it. How can i got about this with model firmware 02.30.03?Does yellowsn0w support this?

DAMN, all the AT&T stores around me are back ordered on the pre-orders
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. Now to try my luck on getting it on friday, doubt it then
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Are these expected to sell out the 1st day?

So when is 3.0 actually going to be available for the iphone 3g through itunes?

I don't feel like DLing it from megaupload.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Pretty much...

AT&T/Apple are still taking 'pre-orders' but not for delivery on the 19th.

via Engadget.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Pretty much...

AT&T/Apple are still taking 'pre-orders' but not for delivery on the 19th.

via Engadget.
yea, the dude at the At&T store that i can pre order it, but wont get it for about 2weeks
are the apple stores preordering it too?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

510>>>>>415

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OnETwO

Im going to sell my 3g on craigs list. I have my phone jailbroken already. I just need to unlock it. How can i got about this with model firmware 02.30.03? Does yellowsn0w support this?
No, but if you update to 3.0, the dev-team is supposed to debut a 3.0 yellowsn0w that would work.

With the current update, I should just restore my phone from the jailbroken form to download 3.0 correct?

It will just be easier to re-jailbreak it later after the update right?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

if you get there in the morning i bet u will get one thats what i did last year for the 3g and i got one

Originally Posted by dalilboy

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

if you get there in the morning i bet u will get one thats what i did last year for the 3g and i got one
I dont think i can, my bro is the Authorized user and he has to work in the morning, and my best bet is try in the evening
tired.gif

what happens to videos you've saved from mx tube on your phone if you upgrade to 3.0 (which would erase the jailbreak)?
also, i'm on 2.1 as far as my software version...

would the jailbreak 3.0 just update me to 3.0 or would i have to rejailbreak my iphone?

Back
Top Bottom