Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Rukawa sj wrote:
What kind of cases are all of you guys using, been thinkin bout getting a new case and wanted some suggestions...
Incase Slider ftw! Anyone want to link to to the redsn0w that's 3gs compatible for Mac? I can't seem to find it.

Am I the only one that doesn't care or like the cases out there cuz the make the iPhone bulky?

a. what is everyone's plan? (even though it seems like a lot of you have jailbroken and are going through T-Mobile)

b. what's the best Twitter app?

c. has anyone tried using Skype?

I can't wait to get back to the US and get this thing...and I'm thinking the $59 900 minute plan + $30 data = $90/month with AT&T but whatever Iguess.

Am I the only one that doesn't care or like the cases out there cuz the make the iPhone bulky?

i'm with ya man... my phones gone through a few drops but nothing serious yet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

a. what is everyone's plan? (even though it seems like a lot of you have jailbroken and are going through T-Mobile)

I can't wait to get back to the US and get this thing...and I'm thinking the $59 900 minute plan + $30 data = $90/month with AT&T but whatever I guess.
a) T-mobile: 1000mins, FREE N&W, Unlimited Data x Text x Mobile 2 Mobile

b) I'm using Tweetie, it's dope.

c) Nope.

$90 is insane for a iPhone plan. AT&T sticking yall bank accounts up,
smh.gif

Hey yah i have a 3g and i just got one question is there any app or anything anything that you could view your deleted text messages probablly been askedalready numerous of times but i need to know this bbbaaadd! Thanks!

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

what I'm working with right now...keeping it simple

fdzsdx.jpg
Info?

theme is called iElegance and you can find it on Cydia
Is there a way to apply this theme only to the springboard? I don't like how it changes the calculator, Safari, iPod, etc.

Originally Posted by UoLyCjSoNmYfEeT

Hey yah i have a 3g and i just got one question is there any app or anything anything that you could view your deleted text messages probablly been asked already numerous of times but i need to know this bbbaaadd! Thanks!

Only if you had them on a backup of your device, that is the only way.

If you want to see, backup your current device, go in to iTunes, and find a backup when you think that text was there, restore from that backup, look at thetext, then you restore from your backup that you started with.

im finally gunna JB my 3g on 3.0 i havent been following the thread but is quickpwn still being used??

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by JDB1523

I can't wait to get back to the US and get this thing...and I'm thinking the $59 900 minute plan + $30 data = $90/month with AT&T but whatever I guess.
a) T-mobile: 1000mins, FREE N&W, Unlimited Data x Text x Mobile 2 Mobile

b) I'm using Tweetie, it's dope.

c) Nope.

$90 is insane for a iPhone plan. AT&T sticking yall bank accounts up,
smh.gif
A. T-mobile, 700 minutes 3 lines, unlimited data/text for ~83 after taxes

B. Dont use tweetie anymore, tweetie fell off, use twittelator pro, hands down best twitter app

C. I heard Skypes quality sucks

Id rather go to t-mobile, their cheapest plan with iphone data can be 36 bucks a month before taxes and discounts

or you can go to ATT and pay more than twice as much as t-mobile to get a few more minutes and 3G speeds

JDB1523 wrote:

Best Twitter app is Twittelator, I've used the majority of them and this is by far the best one.
You can also do landscape tweeting. (I'm not sure if any of the others allow you todo that.)

2nw1j08.jpg

Whats with the....

"iPhone 3.0's 'broken' push messaging caused by unlockers"
(read it at engadet.com)

im from UK... just got an iphone 3g 3.0 from US(still in mail) and im going to jailbreak and unlock it as soon i receive it.
I bought it from my uncle who upgrade tp 3GS... now im worried that i might get tons of spam text.
frown.gif

is it for text or push AIM? (i dont use AIM)

quick question for the people w/ JailBroken iPhones..

Is there an App or any other method that mimic the G1 and Palm Pre's drop down/slide out notifications?
Text pop-ups are pretty annoying..
grin.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

quick question for the people w/ JailBroken iPhones..

Is there an App or any other method that mimic the G1 and Palm Pre's drop down/slide out notifications?
Text pop-ups are pretty annoying..
grin.gif
Yea, I'd like to know as well. My friend has a G1 and I was
eek.gif
when I saw him just slide the top bar down to reply to a newly received text.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

fdzsdx.jpg

EDIT: how did you make it so you dont have any icons at the top??

download iBlank from Cydia

"iBlank will let create an unlimited amount of blank, transparent and completely invisible icons that can be used to create custom springboard layouts. The icons are created simply by pressing a button. Once they are created they can be positioned or removed like normal iPhone/iPod Touch icons."

fdzsdx.jpg
Info?

theme is called iElegance and you can find it on Cydia
Is there a way to apply this theme only to the springboard? I don't like how it changes the calculator, Safari, iPod, etc.

no I don't think so you might have to hit up the dude that created it. The icons are included in the download

I'm trying to use my own audio file for a SMS ringtone, but it isn't working. I've tried iPhonebrowser and I went into the UI to change the SMSreceived, then replaced one of the files with the one I wanted but it didn't work...

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME USE MY OWN TEXTING RINGTONE? PLS

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

I'm trying to use my own audio file for a SMS ringtone, but it isn't working. I've tried iPhonebrowser and I went into the UI to change the SMS received, then replaced one of the files with the one I wanted but it didn't work...

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME USE MY OWN TEXTING RINGTONE? PLS
is it a caf file? the longest i tried for sms was this honda turbo exhaust noise and it was near 25 seconds.

edit: kobe4threebang, quickpwn does not work anymore. you have touse redSn0w
http://www.iclarified.com...2&scid=11&seid=2

find the one that suits your needs.

Back
Top Bottom