Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Is there anyway of deleting apps and icons straight from your phone?

Ex: I have iblank and I wanna get it off my phone, possible?

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Go into Cydia > Manage > Packages. Then go to the app you want and tap the Modify button and there should be a remove option.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Go into Cydia > Manage > Packages. Then go to the app you want and tap the Modify button and there should be a remove option.

or download cydelete from cydia and you can delete any cydia app/appulous app the same way as an app store application. just wiggle and x

another day, another mod. today installed weathericon and statusnotifier settings. new messages, beejive im, tweetie icons.
1rrz0m.jpg

i have a lady friend at tmobile, as i recently got a 1g iphone i asked about tzones and she said that its been discontinued and i would have to get the web2gofor 9.99, she also said i would need something called sim booster for the plan to work.. any ideas guys? my iphone is already unlocked/jailbroken im using itfor tmobile but connected thru wifi.. help?

Can someone help on Cydia? I want to get rid of the little number on the Cydia icon which indicates I have an update. The only update requires a purchase. WhenI click purchase, it goes to a log in screen. How do I skip the upgrade?

Info on theme?

mobile me beta theme
various and custom icons; CAROL, Tineo, Hyrdrogen, Deep
no spotlight icon
blue wifi, colorful status bar, att signal bars
radiance battery i think
taster backround and dock

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Can someone help on Cydia? I want to get rid of the little number on the Cydia icon which indicates I have an update. The only update requires a purchase. When I click purchase, it goes to a log in screen. How do I skip the upgrade?
you can't, its going to stay as long as you have the program. i know it sucks seeing it but that is the warning you take with the program.

Everytime i jailbreak using redsnow on 3.0 i get no cellular service (at&t).

Is it because i previously had the phone jailbroken on 2.2

WHEN ARE WE GETTING MMS.
WHEN.
WHEN.

enough of viewmymessages.com and workarounds. WHEN ARE WE GETTING MMS. notice that there's no question mark at the end of that sentence.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

I downloaded this game Nano Rally ...i'm addicted to it at the moment lol

Anyone tried it?

Might have to check that out. All I've been playing lately is Baseball Slugger. Game is crack I can't stop playing the multiplayer on it.

I need help, I wanted to update my Iphone 3g to the latest firmware. It failed to update then, I had to restore my Iphone but it also failed to restore back tonormal. I tried all options but this thing won't go back to normal state. Help me please.

Back
Top Bottom