Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by kmn2008

probably a stupid question, butwill the iphone 2g be able to use this feature?

Reading is fundamental.

"The iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G will support the service, but owners of the original iPhone will miss out since that handset lacks the properradio."

I can't believe I have to wait another 3 weeks for MMS. %%+ AT&T

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Reading is fundamental.

"The iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G will support the service, but owners of the original iPhone will miss out since that handset lacks the proper radio."

thanks.
minus the smart !%% first remark.

Reading is fundamental.

"The iPhone 3GS and iPhone 3G will support the service, but owners of the original iPhone will miss out since that handset lacks the proper radio."

thanks.
minus the smart !%% first remark.

You had it coming
grin.gif
, and you knew it was, check the where I put bold.

Reading is fundamental.

att stay droppin the ball

Any one know how to fix the weather and location of the city I live in (Los Angeles) for this theme ?

2rzdzph.jpg

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Some news:
Rockstar Games has announced that the critically acclaimed Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars from Rockstar Leeds, the winners of the 2009 Develop Award for Best Handheld Game Studio, will be making its way to the iPhone and iPod touch this fall.

"Chinatown Wars is a perfect match for the iPhone and iPod touch," said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. "We are very excited to bring this incredibly ambitious version of Liberty City, with this level of detail and immersive gameplay on Apple's new gaming platforms."

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is currently available for the Nintendo DS and is also coming this fall for the PlayStation Portable system. The game follows the story of Huang Lee, a young Triad who travels to Liberty City after the mysterious death of his father. Players will navigate their way through the streets as they uncover the truth behind an epic tale of crime and corruption within the Triad crime syndicate, delivering the unprecedented amount of depth that has become a true trademark of the Grand Theft Auto franchise.

Read More

I am not a huge GTA guy, but I heard this game was awesome on DS. I will buy it for my iPhone no doubt.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Any one know how to fix the weather and location of the city I live in (Los Angeles) for this theme ?

2rzdzph.jpg

You have to go into the theme in SSH and re-format it to have Fahrenheit and for L.A.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by RLAK824

2rzdzph.jpg

You have to go into the theme in SSH and re-format it to have Fahrenheit and for L.A.
how though please help
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

so is installous basically a place to get free apps like cydia?

yessir. look at your app store and pick any app you want for free through installous. just jailbroke mine last night and im still trying to customize. makesthe phone more interesting

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

so is installous basically a place to get free apps like cydia?

yessir. look at your app store and pick any app you want for free through installous. just jailbroke mine last night and im still trying to customize. makes the phone more interesting

anyone know when the tom tom gps app is coming to installous ?

I have a regular old 3g through At&T..

I don't need to unlock..but is it worth it to jailbreak?

Back
Top Bottom