Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

yo 23MJ45
i get a network error everytime i try to play UNO online

EDIT: Nvm who's tryna get beat?

My name in UNO is JASMY. because they cut off the rest of it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

My name in UNO is JASMY. because they cut off the rest of it.
smh.gif

Now that I think about it, I'm like MikeJ or something like that...I'll play later, bout to go to friends house for Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

rwfanatic wrote:

You gotta get at that dude jordan2345, he seems to be running %$+! in this thread.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
See me in that UNO, PM me.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

ok now im getting error 2003 when i try to restore..sumbody help me out...lol

What does your iPhone screen look like? What is it displaying? What firmware are you on? What are you trying to do?

Originally Posted by Watchmelikeoprah

oh yea anotha question...how do you view videos from cycorder on your computer.. can u email 'em or at least save the video files on your computer?
You have to SSH (see your iPhone files on your computer) to get the videos.

Follow this

its actually error 2002 i believe..it has 1.1.4 on it..acient firmware..lol...and its a 16gb iphone..and when i try to resotre it..the screendoesnt leave off the restore screen..

I'm gonna need to be around wifi to get the UNO app.... I still haven't got the beejive yet. But I definitely wanna play though.

i already sent a pm to 23mj45 about a problem i'm having since he seems to be answering all the questions but he's not online right now so i'mwondering if anybody else can help. i'm on step 3 of the process trying to open "quickpwn22.exe" but i get an error message that says: "torun this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET framework: v2.0.50727. Contact your application publisher forinstructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework."

any help?? thanks.

Originally Posted by xkellenx

i already sent a pm to 23mj45 about a problem i'm having since he seems to be answering all the questions but he's not online right now so i'm wondering if anybody else can help. i'm on step 3 of the process trying to open "quickpwn22.exe" but i get an error message that says: "to run this application, you must first install one of the following versions of the .NET framework: v2.0.50727. Contact your application publisher for instructions about obtaining the appropriate version of the .NET framework."

any help?? thanks.
http://www.microsoft.com/...5E04F5&displaylang=en

Ever since I did the crack apps, my phone doesnt sync to the itunes, it just saids the phone is disconnected even though its recognized, any help?

Something strange I notice last night, my phone is giving a new message tone to remind me that I have a new text. No big deal, right? Well it is because I didnot install *ANY* apps like "SMSnotify". Last night my girl text me and I ignored it, than like 5mins later my phone gave a new message tone, so Iwent to check it and it was my girl but the same message, no new messages as if it was reminding me I have a new message, strange, but DOPE! Its been happeningall this morning with all the "happy thanksgiving" messages I have been getting, my phone is reminding me I have a new message.

Anybody else have this happen to them?

This freakin phone is pissing me off again. A lot of the times I go on safari it just goes back to the main screen. Anybody else have this problem? I have ajailbroken 3g. Even the jailbroken OG iphone I had never did this.
mad.gif

AHH my phone is stuck on the pineapple, what can I do to fix this?

EDIT: restore was the only option looks like I will have a fun night re-downloading everything
mad.gif
but better then a iBrick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Something strange I notice last night, my phone is giving a new message tone to remind me that I have a new text. No big deal, right? Well it is because I did not install *ANY* apps like "SMSnotify". Last night my girl text me and I ignored it, than like 5mins later my phone gave a new message tone, so I went to check it and it was my girl but the same message, no new messages as if it was reminding me I have a new message, strange, but DOPE! Its been happening all this morning with all the "happy thanksgiving" messages I have been getting, my phone is reminding me I have a new message.

Yeah, you can turn it off in Settings. For some reason its set to remind you of new texts.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Something strange I notice last night, my phone is giving a new message tone to remind me that I have a new text. No big deal, right? Well it is because I did not install *ANY* apps like "SMSnotify". Last night my girl text me and I ignored it, than like 5mins later my phone gave a new message tone, so I went to check it and it was my girl but the same message, no new messages as if it was reminding me I have a new message, strange, but DOPE! Its been happening all this morning with all the "happy thanksgiving" messages I have been getting, my phone is reminding me I have a new message.

i believe that's been like that since the first iphone. certainly does it on my locked 3g

thank you!

but now i'm having a different problem. i'm on step 12 and i'm waiting for my iphone to be prepared for jailbreaking and it's uploading the exploit bootloader. do you know how long this is supposed to take because i've been waiting for like 15 mins.

this happened before idk whats going on

Back
Top Bottom