Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

yesterday..... I've been watching it since I got to about 9900. I was gonna make a post about it but then I thought
grin.gif
nah... sometimes that stuff is frowned upon ya know. I feel like I'm in a elite club or some ##%%
laugh.gif

Wow. Congrats?
laugh.gif

You're moving up the e-pyramid. Your next step is 20k.

Anyone know how to fix this problem?

Said Problem: My iPod function of my iPhone always plays music in shuffle mode. I think this started to happen after I installed 2.0.2 (Jailbroken/Unlocked).

Anyone with a possible solution that would not require a re-format.

Thanks!

There's an option? (Even when I just click the track, I dont click the Shuffle button) And it still does it.

OMG U GENIUS.

I didnt realize the new firmwares had that thing on the right side of the playback bar.

KUDOS TO YOU!!! (Both of you)

I can now listen to music in actual order, LOL

Okay so I am having a bit on an issue. I just upgraded my 2G to 2.2 and I jailbroke and unlocked it. I am having issues with itunes not loading all of mymusic. Is anyone having this issue or know a fix for it?

Here's my problem: Ever since the 2.2 upgrade, my phone will pick up my wireless for 5 seconds and then it will lose connectivity for 3 seconds and thenreconnect. It's annoying when I'm studying with my Wikipanion application or trying to get to a webpage real fast.

any1 else with this problem?

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Has anyone played the Touchgrind app yet?

Is it worth the $5? (I'd rather buy than jailbreak)

Never heard of it til, this post but getting it now.
I'll let u know.

appulous FTW
laugh.gif

EDIT: Touchgrind is *%$+*%% SICK

haha @ all this 2.2 problems.. i'm still running 2.0.2

to the guy asking about nes roms.. try the link on the first page.. google is your friend..

am i the only having problems dl'n ipa's through rapidshare?

While several sites have reported that 10,000 iPhone Apps have been released into the App Store, the actual number of active iPhone apps that can be downloaded is about 9,676 as of today's count. The discrepancy comes from the fact that many apps have been removed from the App Store for various reasons (trademark infringement, discontinued apps, pulled and released).

Still, the 10,000 active app mark should also be broken in the next few days. Games continue to dominate the App Store with 24% of all apps, followed by Entertainment (11.6%) and Utilities (10.9%). Games also seem to dominate the Top 100 Paid and Top 100 Free apps.

Apple originally launched the App Store on July 11th with only 500 apps. Due to its success, several competitors have plans for their own version of the App Store.

^you should switch the text and ipod icons.
And also the cycorder one with which ever app is the robot face thing.

Okay this !##! is pissing me off.Last night I was on the phone and next thing I know my phone has called someone else and then today it was in my contacts whenI didn't go through my contacts and somehow the speaker phone got turned on.Idk @@$ is up with my phone but it just started doing this.Has anybody everheard of this

and this didn't start until 2.2

Does anyone know how can i type notes on my laptop, then sync them into my iphone.
Like i have finals coming up, and i want to type up all my notes and put them in a reader in my iphone, so i can read them.

So if I were to buy a Iphone 3G can that be unlocked and used on T-Mobile? Iv'e been reading some articles and I dont think you can? Thanks -Justin

Back
Top Bottom