Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

HOW DO I PUT ROMS ON MY IPHONE?? SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME WITH INSTRUCTIONS. IVE LOOKED ON YOUTUBE FOR HOURS AND NONE OF IT SEEMS TO WORK. IF ANY OF YOU NT EXPERTSKNOW PLEASE PM ME!! THANKS IN ADVANCE

Hope somebody can help me in here. My Iphone works fine and had to problem syncing with my computer for the first few days I had it starting yesterday everytime I connect it to my Dell laptop in the corner it recognizes it as a digital still camera then a blue screen comes up at which point I have to restart mycomputer. Anybody know whats goin on?

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I too just copped that white Incase yesterday and it's been great so far.

Also...anyone Facebook app have weird times on it? For some reason...all the recent status updates say "3 Hours Ago" for some reason. I can update my status right now and it'll say I did it 3 hours ago.

YEP I thought that was just me...its so weird..like the most recent status updates read "3 hrs ago" I dunno why
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Again, how much is the white incase?

I was about to order it off the site and it was gonna be close to $40 ..I think $38 with ground shipping
Originally Posted by air in822

Hope somebody can help me in here. My Iphone works fine and had to problem syncing with my computer for the first few days I had it starting yesterday every time I connect it to my Dell laptop in the corner it recognizes it as a digital still camera then a blue screen comes up at which point I have to restart my computer. Anybody know whats goin on?

Have you tried a different computer? Try a different computer and see what happens.

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

HOW DO I PUT ROMS ON MY IPHONE?? SOMEONE PLEASE PM ME WITH INSTRUCTIONS. IVE LOOKED ON YOUTUBE FOR HOURS AND NONE OF IT SEEMS TO WORK. IF ANY OF YOU NT EXPERTS KNOW PLEASE PM ME!! THANKS IN ADVANCE

For NES or Gameboy advance? This source has both of them, and sega genesis. BEOFRE INSTALLING THESE ROMS! you must install the emulator, the program that youactually play them on. Download either NES, gpSPhone, or genesis4iphone from Cydia Then add this source in cydia, http://apt.123locker.com/ Let that refresh, then tap on it, takes a second to load, and there are bunch of GBA roms, a Genesisrom pack, and NES rom pack at the bottom. Hope this helps! And WhUtIzIt, Cracked apps FTW!

AJChick23 wrote:

Hope somebody can help me in here. My Iphone works fine and had to problem syncing with my computer for the first few days I had it starting yesterday every time I connect it to my Dell laptop in the corner it recognizes it as a digital still camera then a blue screen comes up at which point I have to restart my computer. Anybody know whats goin on?
Have you tried a different computer? Try a different computer and see what happens.

Just did and it didnt happen on a different computer. So I'm guessing its something with my laptop I just dont know what.

how do i add custome background and wallpaper eerytime i ry through winterboard the back ground and wallpaper be the same

All these cases yall are posting are not the business, too thick and doesnt make the iPhone look stream line as it is.

yesterday..... I've been watching it since I got to about 9900. I was gonna make a post about it but then I thought
grin.gif
nah... sometimes that stuff is frowned upon ya know. I feel like I'm in a elite club orsome ##%%
laugh.gif

AJChick23 wrote:

Just did and it didnt happen on a different computer. So I'm guessing its something with my laptop I just dont know what.

Probably that damn Dell...I hate mine and all of my friends hate theirs...I need a MacBook in my life
ohwell.gif

Coppin the 3G 8GB joint next weekend
pimp.gif

I would get the 16GB, but it doesnt make sense to get the extra space, since I already have a 80GB classic

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Do they make any cases with a built in screen protector?
Just buy one and get a case seperate..

Best screen protector you can get is this one sold at any Apple store or online. It's $14.95 for 2 but it's worth it.
They work really good...I've tried others and they were horrible and didn't fit well.
TS504

http://store.apple.com/us...NDA0NA&mco=MjQzNDA3Nw

I picked up an Iphone today, phone is sick but I honestly wanted a G1 but couldnt bring myself to sign with T Mobile, I think I actually had emotions ofleaving AT&T after 9 years, i feel like they are part of me
laugh.gif

any recommendations on what to do first?

Back
Top Bottom