Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

am i the only one that cant get swirly to work?
frown.gif

i tired to download connect 4 through appollus, but it wont pull up the app. anyone know why?

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by One Love

frown.gif

You on AT&T?

Att iphone 3g 16gb, i tried using the settings posted butt it doesnt work...i gives me an erro when i get a message

frown.gif

You on AT&T?

Att iphone 3g 16gb, i tried using the settings posted butt it doesnt work...i gives me an erro when i get a message

i got the school email to work....But now
can you get swirly for free? i got t-mobile and my demo is up and i got pics to seeeeee

frown.gif

You on AT&T?

i get a message saying "you dont have an active GPRS/EDGE/3G connection for the moment!. this can be due to a temporary problem in the network or thatyour APN settings are incorrect. Please verify your APN settings on the Settings page."

what am i supposed to put down for the APN user name & password?

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

frown.gif

You on AT&T?

i get a message saying "you dont have an active GPRS/EDGE/3G connection for the moment!. this can be due to a temporary problem in the network or that your APN settings are incorrect. Please verify your APN settings on the Settings page."

what am i supposed to put down for the APN user name & password?

Youre not suppose to have anything filled in for the APN username or password, its suppose to be blank. Youre just suppose to have the MMSC and the proxyfilled in. I was getting the same message you were getting this morning, however my internet wasn't working either, then i waited awhile and then itworked again. Keep trying, it should work.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Does swirlymms have landscape texting?
Nope. But you can get landscape text with iRealSMS works great. I have it cracked, so i didnt pay $13 for the app. I used the app"Poof" to get rid of my normal text app and just use iRealSMS as my default, you can have it set where its always landscape mode, which is reallynice cause i hate the whole accelerometer BS, like what Safari has.

when i go to check an MMS message it says:

FETCHING MESSAGE

Fetch error: unexpected http response...

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

Nope. But you can get landscape text with iRealSMS works great. I have it cracked, so i didnt pay $13 for the app. I used the app "Poof" to get rid of my normal text app and just use iRealSMS as my default, you can have it set where its always landscape mode, which is really nice cause i hate the whole accelerometer BS, like what Safari has.
happy.gif
Which source did you get it from?

So I honestly found a 16 GB Iphone 3G in the train today. How do you unlock the passcode and restore the phone?

i go to download some apps from the app store and i get "Authorization failed. please cpnnect to itunes." any help would be appreciated. also whereand how can i jailbreak a 3g 2.2 iphone?

Nope. But you can get landscape text with iRealSMS works great. I have it cracked, so i didnt pay $13 for the app. I used the app "Poof" to get rid of my normal text app and just use iRealSMS as my default, you can have it set where its always landscape mode, which is really nice cause i hate the whole accelerometer BS, like what Safari has.
happy.gif

You can also use BiteSms in cydia for free.

Originally Posted by zona0924

So I honestly found a 16 GB Iphone 3G in the train today. How do you unlock the passcode and restore the phone?
Send it to me and I'll do it for ya.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

happy.gif

You can also use BiteSms in cydia for free.
Yea thats what I'm using as of now. I just want to see what else is out there

if you want irealSMS, than go to this website. http://xsellize.com

register so you can get a screen name and password.

than on cydia, go to sources and add

http://xsellize.com/cydia/user-pass/

where the user is your username from xsellize, and password is well your password

this is the source i use to get the majority of my cracked apps including all the gameboy emulators for the iphone that i posted here a while back

best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom