Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by One Love

when i go to check an MMS message it says:

FETCHING MESSAGE

Fetch error: unexpected http response...
Ive never had that problem. But its suppose to come up on the screen "Fetching message" before u see it. Try sending a picture toyourself and see if you get the same error. A reboot may help this issue as well. Are u running the 3G or 2G model?

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

Does swirlymms have landscape texting?
Nope. But you can get landscape text with iRealSMS works great. I have it cracked, so i didnt pay $13 for the app. I used the app "Poof" to get rid of my normal text app and just use iRealSMS as my default, you can have it set where its always landscape mode, which is really nice cause i hate the whole accelerometer BS, like what Safari has.
happy.gif
Which source did you get it from?

You can also use BiteSms in cydia for free.
Yea thats what I'm using as of now. I just want to see what else is out there

Just so u know, if you have both BiteSMS & iRealSMS they will conflict. Cant have both installed or youll have lots of problems with both apps.

every time i try to send an mms using swirly it says

"the network reported: service denied (pe)"

what does that mean? i have my settings as decribed on page 90 and i already rebooted..still no luck..can someone help me out?

finally got my apps store up and running..

any help with jailbreaking a 3g with 2.2 software? in page one it doesnt show wit the 2.2.

whenever someone posts up a dope new theme or a new app or whatever it almost pisses me off to the point that i dont even wanna look at this thread anymore.i've spent so much time gettin my 3g to where i have no problems, every app/mod that i could imagine (or so i thought) and thoroughly enjoy my setup. theni come here and someone posts something new and it makes me wanna redo it all over again. aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! anyone with me?

this stems from the picnic theme solistik posted a few pages back.... i want those icons but is it worth the effort hmmmmmm???

PS. i dunno if people know this, but instead of ssh'ing or whatever its called for custom backgrounds and docks, you can just make them yourself in paintor photoshop, and put them on your phone and use user wallpaper and user lock background in winterboard to get around those problems....

sorry for the randomness... been up all night writing a 10 page and two 5 page essays for the end of semester that are all due this morning. thank god for mygf and her prescription for ADHD.

Originally Posted by canadian bball

whenever someone posts up a dope new theme or a new app or whatever it almost pisses me off to the point that i dont even wanna look at this thread anymore. i've spent so much time gettin my 3g to where i have no problems, every app/mod that i could imagine (or so i thought) and thoroughly enjoy my setup. then i come here and someone posts something new and it makes me wanna redo it all over again. aghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! anyone with me?

this stems from the picnic theme solistik posted a few pages back.... i want those icons but is it worth the effort hmmmmmm???

PS. i dunno if people know this, but instead of ssh'ing or whatever its called for custom backgrounds and docks, you can just make them yourself in paint or photoshop, and put them on your phone and use user wallpaper and user lock background in winterboard to get around those problems....

sorry for the randomness... been up all night writing a 10 page and two 5 page essays for the end of semester that are all due this morning. thank god for my gf and her prescription for ADHD.

53e350fa406f73b61294ae64afe9100abb6c259.png

7ea156407315abaf15e8f6ac1a897c608a76ff4.png

d0225b94de71a133af3ab5162b35478d19e05e9.png

yeah its a pretty old theme, but like he said fully customizable

Originally Posted by 23dude

^
i had that, theme what is it called again?

picnic

to daliboy if you know how to ssh than add this picture into whatever theme you choose but put it in the com.apple.springboard folder of the bundles

991255645170e145af6a070497abef415e996c1.png

make sure when you save it leave it as FSO_BG.png <- png being the file extension

iPhone 3G finally unlocked by the Dev-Team!

by Joshua Topolsky, posted Dec 16th 2008 at 8:43AM
Well this has been a long time coming. It seems that the iPhone Dev-Team has finally done the impossible -- they've gone and unlocked the iPhone 3G. The hack isn't out yet (the team says they're shooting for a December 31st release), and it requires that you've got a baseband of 2.11.07 or earlier, but when it drops, the crew seems fairly confident it will result in freedom from carrier oppression. The team is packaging the app -- formerly codenamed "yellowsn0w" -- into a user-friendly app a la PwnageTool and QuickPwn. Of course, you know how this cat and mouse game goes by now, so don't be surprised when Jobs and company come calling with an update that adds toast making to the official menu, but breaks your breaks all over again.

Originally Posted by marath0n

iPhone 3G finally unlocked by the Dev-Team!

by Joshua Topolsky, posted Dec 16th 2008 at 8:43AM
Well this has been a long time coming. It seems that the iPhone Dev-Team has finally done the impossible -- they've gone and unlocked the iPhone 3G. The hack isn't out yet (the team says they're shooting for a December 31st release), and it requires that you've got a baseband of 2.11.07 or earlier, but when it drops, the crew seems fairly confident it will result in freedom from carrier oppression. The team is packaging the app -- formerly codenamed "yellowsn0w" -- into a user-friendly app a la PwnageTool and QuickPwn. Of course, you know how this cat and mouse game goes by now, so don't be surprised when Jobs and company come calling with an update that adds toast making to the official menu, but breaks your breaks all over again.

Full story here.

FETCHING MESSAGE

same problem.....any help? i have t-mobile

quick question guys do skull candy headphones fit in the iphone jack? My girl wants a pair for xmas, wanna make sure theyll work before i order a pair.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

FETCHING MESSAGE

What did u put ur settings as? Cause if u have tmobile u obviously cannot use the settings i posted because that is for cingular/at&t only.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is there any way to connect your 3g iphone to your car to use the ipodfeature???[/color]

alright; I'm having a major problem. when I try to pwnage tool 2.2 it asked for the password then a few seconds later it says iFailz with the little cat.you think you can help me out I don't get it.

also since I hacked my apps, my iPhone won't back up.

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

alright; I'm having a major problem. when I try to pwnage tool 2.2 it asked for the password then a few seconds later it says iFailz with the little cat. you think you can help me out I don't get it.

also since I hacked my apps, my iPhone won't back up.
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by AirForce1Queen

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

FETCHING MESSAGE

What did u put ur settings as? Cause if u have tmobile u obviously cannot use the settings i posted because that is for cingular/at&t only.

MMSC: 216.155.174.84/servlets/mms
Proxy: 216.155.165.50:8080

Apn: wap.voicestream.com

please help i need to see these picsss lol

Someone quick on average tell me how much is your monthly bill
I'm getting tired of sprint
unlimited data/text are a must

Back
Top Bottom