Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

OK in an effort to make more space, I accidentally deleted my entire library. I went back to itunes store to re-download my purchases, which are now back in my library on my pc. I'm not being allowed to transfer music to my phone. I have home sharing turned on. Everytime I drag a song over, I get the circle with the line through it.

Help please

OK in an effort to make more space, I accidentally deleted my entire library. I went back to itunes store to re-download my purchases, which are now back in my library on my pc. I'm not being allowed to transfer music to my phone. I have home sharing turned on. Everytime I drag a song over, I get the circle with the line through it.

Help please

Make sure you have manually manage music selected for your iPhone in iTunes.

iphone 5 problem: when i send a message it sends as a text message but when the person texts me back it finally starts iMessages

i was just wondering why mine don't send as imessages first.

NOPE. Fake....
mean.gif
i think at this point...considering most of the big time players in the jailbreak game apple is finding them and aka employing them...lol for some huge amount of 0's... The jb scene is running then and rare... Its already reports some of the older big time players have been paid off/paid and basically consulting apple on the loopholes and essentially showing them how to create and borrowing jb apps to implement into the company...

I dont think it is completely dead but i dont really see a jb coming out soon... ANd i also think what apple seems to be doing is finding these coders/crackers... paying them to help prevent jb.. and using their programs ideas for apps. and slowly will implement some of the jb tweaks/features we have had for years into so call updates new features etc... in order to get ppl to continue to buy thier phones...

Apple knows pretty much the idea wheel on their end is pretty much at a halt, and they know that they can only rouse the public with gimmicks such as a longer screen, um a thinner phone... At some point they are actually going have to add new features functions to the phone...

So i see it as they are killing two birds with one stone... payoff/hire the coders/jb... who better to prevent jb then the ppl who do the jb themselves... also who better to implement place new features then the ppl who are creating/making the tweaks themselves...

man this is ridiculous how there is still no jb out yet :smh:

any of u guys remember using ios 1.XX
we had to jailbreak just to get apps. and that started it all

Damn shame. My girl accidentally updated her JB iphone. She doesn't want her iphone anymore :lol:

Yooo someone help me out. I downloaded the new itunes and im trying to sync a playlist on my 5, where is the sync button? The playlist i want is in the "add to", but nothing is showing on my 5, its saying no content. How do i get my songs on there?

Still no jailbreak for the latest ios 6?
mean.gif

Quick question..if i upgrade the software, will i have to jailbreak it again afterwards every single time?

Last edited:
Anyone on the 4S using 6.1 firmware? How is it? Worth the update? I'm currently JB on 5.1.1, so it might be time to update, but i'm not too sure. Let me know, thanks!

Anyone on the 4S using 6.1 firmware? How is it? Worth the update? I'm currently JB on 5.1.1, so it might be time to update, but i'm not too sure. Let me know, thanks!
Nah...really outside of cosmetics... and a few tweaks it really is no difference. And to be real the few tweaks such as weather icon, pull to refresh mail tab, etc... have cydia apps (been had them for years) that gives you the same thing...I mean you cant replicate passbook but other then that, oh and the new maps (well take that back have a cydia tweak for that) really thats it.

Hi, I'm thinking of getting the iPhone 4. I'm finally going to move from a dumbphone to a smartphone and I'm wondering if the iPhone 4 is still a good device by today's standards? I'm not really looking for the best or anything like that and I've noticed that most go for around $200-220 on Craigslist. That would be around my budget. I'm also thinking of getting the Nexus 4 but I don't think I can justify spending $300 for a phone. I want to use it with the T-Mobile $30 100 talk, unlimited text, data plan that they have. I know that T-Mobile is starting to refarm their towers to allow unlocked iPhones to use 3G on their network. I'm in San Diego and wondering if anyone in San Diego is using T-Mobile with their iPhone and if they are getting 3G speeds. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
I have a question, if I send a iMessage to someone and it says "Delivered"... Can the receiver delete the message without actually opening the text and avoid me seeing the "read" receipt?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom