Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

What's wrong with my 3G? I got the 3.0 update a few weeks ago and took like 150 pics a week ago and those pics disapeared without me deleting them. Alsowhen I go to my photos it says I have 93 pics but when I go in he folder I have 39 and can't take or save pics anymore? What do I do???

so i did a software update with my jailbroken 3gs, and now the factory apps like voice memo, compass, etc. that i had in folders are now gone. How do i getthe phone back to its original factory settings? The phone still has my custom carrier logo instead of the AT&T logo.

my theme

2d6r04j.png
x56ttu.png
11kxz0m.png
dy1zxs.png
23uzlhi.png
2ugzzo2.png
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so when i put the update on my 3gs last night and after it was all done i couldn't use my apps till i uninstalled 1 and reinstalled it anyone else havethis problem?

I'm new to the whole Ipod thing, how do I keep my wallpaper as a background? My wallpaper only shows in my start screen, do I need to download Cydia?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'm new to the whole Ipod thing, how do I keep my wallpaper as a background? My wallpaper only shows in my start screen, do I need to download Cydia?

Yeah, you need to jailbreak your ipod/iphone.

Seriously tho when the OG iphone came out it was cool to unlock it and use it on T-Mobile and stuff but now if you ain't on AT&T what's the point?I mainly say this this for the 3G speeds not trying to say AT&T is the best because it varies on based on location. I had and iPhone 3G but had to give itup, I only got service out in the open but which carrier doesn't? Now with Sprint I get service in buildings, train tunnels, and several levels down inparking garages something I wouldn't even get with an iPhone 20G. Not hate just venting lol. *back to the official BB thread*

Back
Top Bottom