***Official Iron Man 2 Movie Thread*** Go Watch It!!!!

iyfm89.jpg

11wexyt.jpg

2a919c0.jpg

2bz8k3.jpg

iwksxe.jpg

Looks dope, cant wait to see this movie. RDJ just keeps on winning. Im eager to see Cheadle in this too, I think somebody like Idris Elba would be a better fit for the role but Cheadle is an amazing actor so Im sure he'll pull it off.

How did Iron Man get the Mark 1 back? Didn't Stane buy it from the 10 rings? Are we just supposed to assume he found after he killed Stane?

Don't know why the trailers for this movie make it seem like trash...

might be the american parties they show on it idk

Not a fan of Scarlett Johansson. Lower tier in terms of acting skill but gets by on looks. Jessica Biel would have been the better choice but @%*$ it. Not looking forward to Olivia Munn's scenes
sick.gif
. Stick to G4.

Mickey Rourke is going to steal the show. He studied in Butyrka prison at his own request
pimp.gif

Still not a fan of Tony revealing his identity at the end of the first film. What was the point?

Tony Stark is known as Iron Man in the comic itself.

I think Scarlett could act, he current stint on Broadway are getting great reviews.

didnt see it in this post yet...........but there will be an after credits scene involving thor and captain america...........to which extent is unknown

RDJ is a beast, but its kinda funny seeing someone my height (5'8 ) being iron man. isnt iron man supposed to be 6'1/6'6 in armor?

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Final Whiplash Look

Spoiler [+]
imag0112c.jpg

Spoiler [+]
That is a bit disappointing, I hope it isn't the final renditiona dn they would add some cgi.
I was expecting a more high-tech, modern version, almost looking like Iron Man but with whips.

Back
Top Bottom