***Official Iron Man 2 Movie Thread*** Go Watch It!!!!

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

RDJ is a beast, but its kinda funny seeing someone my height (5'8 ) being iron man. isnt iron man supposed to be 6'1/6'6 in armor?

Wolverine is supposed to be 5'3" and Hugh Jackman is like 6'2" but he played him well.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Final Whiplash Look

Spoiler [+]
imag0112c.jpg

Spoiler [+]
That is a bit disappointing, I hope it isn't the final renditiona dn they would add some cgi.
I was expecting a more high-tech, modern version, almost looking like Iron Man but with whips.

Spoiler [+]
same.  or at least give the poor guy a cockpit cover
laugh.gif
.  Some people are convinced it's from the game though, so I'm hoping for the best.  I'm really surprised the movie comes out in parts of the world in a few days and an official, official pic hasn't surfaced yet

Spoiler [+]
I hope so, it reminds me of a stripped down Gundam (in a bad way) and the 4 arms reminds me too much of Goro from MK.
If they go with that, I think I might prfer how he looked in the track.

Spoiler [+]
ironman25.jpg

the ending past the credits was leaked today. i cant find the actual video though.

ok good, apparently, the pic above was just a concept.  This is the new leaked Whiplash final armor

Spoiler [+]
imag01192.jpg

Much better, but if it turns out it's another concept, apologies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Even though they been kinda trashin the flick, not like that's gonna change who seein it.

Is it really a surprise?  A majority of the fan reviews I've read have been positive.  This movie already had no hope going for it as far as "critics" reviews go though, as usual for these kind of flicks

Even though they been kinda trashin the flick, not like that's gonna change who seein it.

Is it really a surprise?  A majority of the fan reviews I've read have been positive.  This movie already had no hope going for it as far as "critics" reviews go though, as usual for these kind of flicks
Critics versus actual fan reviews. Im not looking for no Oscar winner, I just want something thats fun and true to the comics.

I can't wait to see this movie.

As far as reviews go, it is going for $73%, which isn't as good as the 90%+ the first one got but 73% isn't bad at all.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Critics versus actual fan reviews. Im not looking for no Oscar winner, I just want something thats fun and true to the comics.

For these types of films...you know critics jerked it to the first one right?
eyes.gif

saw an advance showing yesterday and was really dissapointing and didn't flow well compared to the first.

remember to stay after the credits, the extra clip sets up the next avengers film.

Originally Posted by airmaxplus

saw an advance showing yesterday and was really dissapointing and didn't flow well compared to the first.

remember to stay after the credits, the extra clip sets up the next avengers film.

Im so pissed its on youtube
smh.gif
and my curious george side had to watch it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom