***Official Iron Man 2 Movie Thread*** Go Watch It!!!!

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^^but its real...
but it's terrible...

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Some type of "clue" they say
2n9avew.jpg

new Whiplash movie poster. Guess they're really waiting to unveil his final armor
ironman2pst2h.jpg

Rumor is Banner is fully in control of Hulk this time in the films.

....Like he should have been since the FIRST damn movie.

Remember at the end of Incredible Hulk? ....The scene with General Thunderbolt And Stark?

It's just the gov't and Tony don't really know he's in control of it and that's why he attacks him.

And Tony knows it's Bruce Banner that transforms into the Hulk, so maybe the final fight might have something to do with Stark trying to arrest Banner andthen Whiplash shows up outta nowhere and pisses off Banner and its Iron Man & War Machine Vs. Whiplash Vs. Hulk

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Made it a little bigger so u guys can read it...

Doesn't really tell us anything...It just has Secret highlighted and then Stark highlighted in another newspaper article here
99342705.png

....Like he should have been since the FIRST damn movie.

Remember at the end of Incredible Hulk? ....The scene with General Thunderbolt And Stark?

It's just the gov't and Tony don't really know he's in control of it and that's why he attacks him.

And Tony knows it's Bruce Banner that transforms into the Hulk, so maybe the final fight might have something to do with Stark trying to arrest Banner and then Whiplash shows up outta nowhere and pisses off Banner and its Iron Man & War Machine Vs. Whiplash Vs. Hulk

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

images are blocked at work for me but where the hell did you get this idea lol?

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Comic book forums....You think NT are the only ones that put in detective work? Comic Book Resources, Splash Page, Newsrama, ComicVine, andanother site...I haven't kept up on IronMan 2 news in about a month or so, so there should be a ton of more little rumors and actor slip of the tongues outby now....You know actors can't keep their mouths shut about anything.

Did you guys know Olivia Munn is gonna be Black Widow's enemy in the movie?

She's a Russian villian called Iron Maiden.

99088-175877-iron-maiden_large.jpg
56958.jpg

That is probably true because of the end of the Edward Norton Hulk movie but where are you getting the rest of your statement from.

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Comic book forums....You think NT are the only ones that put in detective work? Comic Book Resources, Splash Page, Newsrama, ComicVine, and another site...I haven't kept up on IronMan 2 news in about a month or so, so there should be a ton of more little rumors and actor slip of the tongues out by now....You know actors can't keep their mouths shut about anything.

Did you guys know Olivia Munn is gonna be Black Widow's enemy in the movie?

She's a Russian villian called Iron Maiden.

99088-175877-iron-maiden_large.jpg
56958.jpg
eek.gif

The other site is called SuperHeroHype!

http://www.superherohype.com/

Like I said, I haven't really been keeping up but yea...Should be good stuff in there.

I remember they said that Thor's humanized alter ego Donald Blake (Odin, Thor's father erases Thor's memory and send him down to Earth from hisAsgard home so he can learn humility, responsibility, & manners because he was being kinda of a douche bag as Thor) and Bruce Banner would be working at adiner, restaurant, or the Randy's Donuts that Tony was sitting on top of.

I dunno if that has been confirmed or not.

Back
Top Bottom