***Official Iron Man 2 Movie Thread*** Go Watch It!!!!

ehhh, It was aight. Didn't expect much knowing that the next few joints are just setting up the Avengers movie. I hope I don't die before 2012 because that is a must see.

Was pissed how short the fight between them and whiplash was. Like that's it???  6/10

I liked 1 more than 2, but 2 was entertaining...my 7yo son loved it.

loved the snippet of drunk Stark and him wearing the suit...

Did they cut out the part from the commerical where Pepper kisses then throws the helmet out the plane?

...You complete me!...

Originally Posted by Ghenges

The DJ AM scene was pretty unexpected. I got excited and started telling my girl the whole backstory in the middle of the movie.

Me: Yea that's DJ AM! He was an NTer and then he died. He was part of the Air Macks Crew back in the day! He was friends with Ben Baller!

Her: ..the hell are you talking about?

Me: ..nevermind.
laugh.gif

Caught IM2 in IMAX today... was going to watch it in the regular theater, but couldn't pass up IMAX tickets at $6 per.  There were a total of 9 people in the entire theater.
smokin.gif

Didn't have high expectations or anything, so the movie (to me) came out great.  I agree with everyone else that the fight w/ Whiplash could've/should've lasted longer... but then again, he could've murked em instead of grabbing ahold of them. *shrugs*

I wasn't too big of Hammer in this flick.  Just seemed like he was trying to hard.

My dude Cheadle killed it though.  EASILY better than Howard.

RIP to his Malibu castle/mansion/estate.

Kate Mara + Scarlett + Gwyneth =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I enjoyed it a lot.  I don't even remember too much from Iron Man 1 to campare the two movies.  Only watched it once.
I'm not too familiar with the Iron Man comics or story, so I wasn't miserable like most of you were while watching it and waiting to rush to post on NT to bash it and complain.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

iron-man-2.jpg

Can't Wait.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the dopest pic ive seen online!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It sucks there'll probably never be a live action Iron patriot

that Iron Patriot is awesome...thank god their will not be an Iron Spider...what was with the extra arm?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom