pLEVI1-6615501t500x607.jpg

Got this today at Macy's

It's Levis if anyone cares

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by Verdykt

I bought this the other day. i like it a lot

3sixteen-melton-bomber-jacket-1.jpg
Info?
Its 3sixteen melton bomber. Jackthreads.com had them up a few days ago. They have been putting jackets up for a sale a lot recently.

Went to ON to check that jacket out..
laugh.gif
.. TRASH. Large is my size, but this jackets sleeves were tooooo big and bulky... then the medium was too short.
smh.gif

same here went to old navy yesterday to try it on, it felt like paper, didnt like it...

i really like that AE Field Jacket, but i know their mens clothes are not true to size. all my clothes from them are one size up and still a bit snug feel.

not sure what to do, wait till next weekend and try it, or just go with the gut.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Thinking about picking this one up...

1245439617.66741.Forsyth_Front.jpg

Thats nice. Info?

Its made by five four clothing. It was on sale for $86, not sure if it still is...

^ I saw a Calvin Klein jacket that I was thinking about getting that looked just like that one. Same exact style.

zz-WZ-AW09-J-07_03_03-1.jpg
zz-WZ-AW09-J-07_03_03-3.jpg

zz-WZ-AW09-J-06_02_02-1.jpg
zz-WZ-AW09-J-06_02_02-2.jpg

got more colorways but im not posting all that.. but on the second joint, the fur is detachable too..
pimp.gif

Helly Hansen on Gilt Groupe tomorrow up to 70% off

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells high end and designer clothing very cheap

if you're not a member you can use this invitation:

link

i can get 50% off banana republic and gap, 25% off old navy. if yall willing to hook it up i can help yall out

People....

A lot of the pictures posted here are directly from the site you can get the jackets from. So before you ask "Info?", do us all a favor and tryright-clicking + properties.

Thanks.

Continue on.

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by jcbacall

canadagoose_7950m_chilliwack_lrg.jpg

canada goose- chilliwack parka

wearing the same joint from last year.
i feel a bad winter up here in toronto.
even tho this joint is played out in toronto.
i dont see alot of dudes got the red one
pimp.gif

Realy want a canada goose coat. I want the yorkville, so I can take off the hood on some days
you don't see these in NYC...looks like a really dope coat.

pimp.gif

Forget it, can't drop that much on a coat. The american eagle one may be an option though
i recommend this jacket for anyone who lives in places with brutal winters. 100% downfill and has a lifetime warranty.
i wear v-neck tees under this sometimes on -10 weather.
i got my red one for $350 on discount. its usually $500. they have plenty of colors. you just gotta search for it.
i really debating on getting this one. but i need boots for the winter (red wings or the abington timberland)
this one is wool.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

48_11623_32511_VNQO4YOB_lg.jpg

i'll trade a brand new black XL parka for a pair of size 11 tan yeezys.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Lou39

http://www.cainefashion.c...ket-belgrade-7577-0.html they have nice real leather jackets for nice prices, they ship from europe tho. Check them out
Hows the quality on this?

idk, just ordered it 2 days ago. MoMoney info on that jacket?
Edit.

How much was shipping? This is a very nice jacket.

When it arrives... please let us know the quality/fit. Thanks...

I wanna know too. It says lean/slim so I might have to go with a 2xl

i need help finding a north face jacket for the winter. something good for below freezing and snow. and that lasts for a couple years.

laugh.gif
.. TRASH. Large is my size, but this jackets sleeves were tooooo big and bulky... then the medium was too short.
smh.gif
The fit on Old Navy jackets is almost comical.

If you're a tall, in-shape individual, Old Navy jackets aren't for you.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just sent mine back in for a return. The sleeves are puffy as hell and the the overall fit is pretty wide.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just sent mine back in for a return. The sleeves are puffy as hell and the the overall fit is pretty wide.

Damn....I was hoping to get this jacket. You all got me fearing the worst about its fit. I been to 3 old navy stores in my area so far and no one has thisjacket.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Baybully650

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Damn....I was hoping to get this jacket. You all got me fearing the worst about its fit. I been to 3 old navy stores in my area so far and no one has this jacket.
frown.gif
Its not TERRIBLE, but like Prurient said, it seems to be more of a "big man" kinda fit.

Im 6'2 210 with big shoulders though and it still seemed like a wierd fit to me. My main issue was the sleeves. Real puffy.

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

i need help finding a north face jacket for the winter. something good for below freezing and snow. and that lasts for a couple years.

you're probably looking for a down jacket, you can get the north face nuptse for $200.

but don't just limit yourself to tnf, you can get similar down jackets from patagonia, mountain hardwear and marmot for equal or lesser prices.

ps, tnf is overhyped. quality, but not exactly worth all the money.

i'm a big fan of patagonia and mountain hardwear so i would definitely suggest those.

you can look on

backcountry - http://www.backcountry.co...4/Mens-Down-Jackets.html

or moosejaw - http://www.moosejaw.com/m...ns-Insulated-Jackets____

to find what you may be looking for.

last thing, i'd say the mountain hardwear sub zero down jacket http://www.backcountry.co...acket-Mens/MHW0018M.htmlwith this discount 4L0-1-M8Z8P (20% off, doesn't work on the patagonia or tnf equivalents, but you can just use it and see what it works for yourself) isyour best deal. 650 fill down for $140, definitely

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yeah i bought an ON joint like that a few years back, it's big and bulky, makes the sleeves awkward. The sleeve ends are the worst.

Back
Top Bottom