* Official Jacket Thread Vol. Fall/Winter *

So, I happened to pass by Urban Outfitters today and I see a 30% off all outerwear. I went and copped the Obey jacket w/ the hoodie.

This dude was new and he accidentally added another 30% off on top of the 30% off. Overall I got it for 60% off and copped it for $90
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Here's my rotation from fall into winter this year and probably next year as well:
Polo kirk jacket from '07
1571985medium.jpg

Polo Bradford from '08
MWO_0768_12.JPG

North face apex bionic thermal
15465.jpg

North Face Redpoint Optimus
g0_northface_men_redpoint_optimus_j_black.jpg

North Face Caber
eBayISAPI.dll

It's gonna be a cold winter this year.

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

So, I happened to pass by Urban Outfitters today and I see a 30% off all outerwear. I went and copped the Obey jacket w/ the hoodie.

This dude was new and he accidentally added another 30% off on top of the 30% off. Overall I got it for 60% off and copped it for $90
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NICE.

If anyone's interested I have the same jacket Infamous bought for sale in a size Medium (Too small on me), that I'm letting go for cheap.

OJ0170-BLKzoom1.jpg

$75. PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by jcbacall

canadagoose_7950m_chilliwack_lrg.jpg

canada goose- chilliwack parka

wearing the same joint from last year.
i feel a bad winter up here in toronto.
even tho this joint is played out in toronto.
i dont see alot of dudes got the red one
pimp.gif

Realy want a canada goose coat. I want the yorkville, so I can take off the hood on some days
you don't see these in NYC...looks like a really dope coat.

pimp.gif

Forget it, can't drop that much on a coat. The american eagle one may be an option though

Found a pic of "My Jacket"

9213M0422_1_2.jpg

Yorkville Parka

Went to Paragon today, they only have the chiliwack. Anybody know any NYC spots that carry these^^^?

I've been looking around and I found a couple nice Toggle pieces from Victor and another piece from Theory.

Anyone have any pieces from either of these brands? They're both kind of pricey so I'd like to know if they're worth their price.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by Lou39

http://www.cainefashion.c...ket-belgrade-7577-0.html they have nice real leather jackets for nice prices, they ship from europe tho. Check them out
Hows the quality on this?

idk, just ordered it 2 days ago. MoMoney info on that jacket?
Edit.

How much was shipping? This is a very nice jacket.

how was it?

Hey you guys, maybe you can help me out. Now I'm willing to cop some really good, efficient coats & jackets this year that I can hold on to for awhile, but the problem is I don't think I can. I think the reason for the problem is my location. I live in Durham, NC, and all we have out here are basicfranchise stores. We have the regular mall shops such as Macy's, Belk's, Dillard's, Sak's Fifth Avenue, Nordstroms, Urban Outfitters, Old Navy,Gap, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Aeropostle, J. Crew, and Banana Republic.

Maybe I just don't know, so if you could, please tell me if any of the wonderful coats mentioned in this thread are available at any of the retailerslisted above.

Also we have like one skate store in Raleigh which is about 10 mins. from Durham so they have some quality stuff in there too like DiamondSupply Co. and The Hundreds. SMH we used to have this really nice store, or boutique, idc but the place was nice. They carried some premierurban stuff like that of which you might find on websites such as HypeBeast and other upscale urban-wear blogs. Anyway I bought a super dope 10 Deep hoodie anddipped. To my dismay the next time I dropped by the place was closed "due to lack of sales and amount of profit" said the notice.
smh.gif
That's asmall place like Durham for ya though.

Also, I am fully aware that I can purchase the jackets mentioned in this thread (I'm not biting ya'lls style, I'm taking informed NTers' wordsfor it) online from Karmaloop or the brand's websites themselves, but I like to try on the jacket before the purchase. And to me jacketsand coats are pretty big purchases. So let me know if any top quality jackets are available at the stores I listed. I think that's all we have down in NC.

Thanks for your help.

But if you can help, please post.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

on673838-01p01v01.jpg

pimp.gif

Will be copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That jacket is NICE. Copped!
I copped mine last week for $40 @ Old Navy. I've gotten some compliments on it. It's real simple and clean.
Can't beat this for $40.

I'll be heading to ON tomorrow...

Originally Posted by hassan16

Hey you guys, maybe you can help me out. Now I'm willing to cop some really good, efficient coats & jackets this year that I can hold on to for a while, but the problem is I don't think I can. I think the reason for the problem is my location. I live in Durham, NC, and all we have out here are basic franchise stores. We have the regular mall shops such as Macy's, Belk's, Dillard's, Sak's Fifth Avenue, Nordstroms, Urban Outfitters, Old Navy, Gap, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, Aeropostle, J. Crew, and Banana Republic.

Maybe I just don't know, so if you could, please tell me if any of the wonderful coats mentioned in this thread are available at any of the retailers listed above.

Also we have like one skate store in Raleigh which is about 10 mins. from Durham so they have some quality stuff in there too like Diamond Supply Co. and The Hundreds. SMH we used to have this really nice store, or boutique, idc but the place was nice. They carried some premier urban stuff like that of which you might find on websites such as HypeBeast and other upscale urban-wear blogs. Anyway I bought a super dope 10 Deep hoodie and dipped. To my dismay the next time I dropped by the place was closed "due to lack of sales and amount of profit" said the notice.
smh.gif
That's a small place like Durham for ya though.

Also, I am fully aware that I can purchase the jackets mentioned in this thread (I'm not biting ya'lls style, I'm taking informed NTers' words for it) online from Karmaloop or the brand's websites themselves, but I like to try on the jacket before the purchase. And to me jackets and coats are pretty big purchases. So let me know if any top quality jackets are available at the stores I listed. I think that's all we have down in NC.

Thanks for your help.

But if you can help, please post.

Dont overlook those "typical" stores. AE, even Abercrombie has some real nice jackets. Just takes a while to get that A&F cologne off.
laugh.gif
Macys has some nice jackets too from different companys (Levi's, RL).

But be assured, everyone probably gets these coats and whatnot online. Im in NYC and sometimes I cant find certain stores that carry these items. Online is theway to go.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

on673838-01p01v01.jpg

pimp.gif

Will be copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That jacket is NICE. Copped!
I copped mine last week for $40 @ Old Navy. I've gotten some compliments on it. It's real simple and clean.
Can't beat this for $40.

I'll be heading to ON tomorrow...

any reviews on this jacket???

looks pretty nice and im thinkin about picking it up

pimp.gif
SneakerHeathen wrote:

I've been looking around and I found a couple nice Toggle pieces from Victor and another piece from Theory.

Anyone have any pieces from either of these brands? They're both kind of pricey so I'd like to know if they're worth their price.

About 80% of my wardrobe is Theory....... I love their designs and also the quality is on point

Just copped this jacket last weekend
pimp.gif
Now I think I'm ready for itto start getting cold over the next few weeks out here in Vegas

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Is it me or is winter coming quick this year.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I need to take out the TNF soon.
I can't wait to bring out the TNF jacket this year, I just like winter that much.

24w6ipc.jpg

Can anyone help me find this jacket? It's on the advertisement on CalvinKlein.com but it's not for sale and I haven't seen it at any Macy's,Nordstroms, Saks, Neiman or anywhere?

Back
Top Bottom